The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Calling all lyricists
Old 8th July 2019
Here for the gear

Calling all lyricists

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a song and would love to find some good lyricists to help me out a bit. The song is not commercial, it’s just for a bit of fun really, started it a couple days ago and am eager to finish it.

I have wrote all the music and vocal melodies as well as some of the lyrics but am just having the hardest time filling in the blanks. I’m not 100% fixed on all the lyrics so if you have better suggestions I’m more than open to them.

I have a demo recorded with what little lyrics I have and also a version with an acoustic guitar playing the vocal melodies and harmonies. Demo has acoustic guitars, drums, bass, keys, percussion and vox.

The song is about really liking someone but rarely seeing them, not wanting the moments to end when you finally do. Really wanting someone but knowing you can’t have them.

If this is something you might be interested in helping with please send me a dm and I’ll email all the details and tracks.

Hopefully this works, it’s been driving me crazy and I’d like to get the song finished before I lose momentum on it.

Peace.
Old 25th July 2019
Here for the gear

I'm down to collab with you and write some lyrics. Shoot me an email at [email protected].
Old 31st July 2019
Here for the gear

Hey I'd love to get involved with some lyrics.
Feel free to drop me a message

[email protected]
Old 6th August 2019
Here for the gear
sounds fun

id like to see if i can contribute man send me the scratch track [email protected]

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search