The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Help With Possible paranormal audio
Old 3rd July 2019
Here for the gear

Help With Possible paranormal audio

Hi everyone,
I had a friend of mine recently email asking me to help him with a audio recording he took at his home. He says strange sounds have become more frequent. Since I have a studio he thought that I might be able to clear up the audio clip that he has which has a loud fan in it. Unfortunatley for him I'm in the process of switching over to another facility and don't access to my software. He seems to think it's a female voice coming from his teenage son's room saying "Sorry" then some other voices. He thinks if he knows the dialogue he can compare it to the movie that was left playing in his son's room while he was sleeping thinking that could be it but says this voice is much louder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again
Attached Files

the voice - 7_3_19, 5.56 PM.m4a (4.05 MB, 277 views)

Old 8th July 2019
I'm a bit unsure what your friend is requesting!

The clip seems to be all noise, and no other subject matter.

I can clean it up, though the result will be the same as muting the channel.

Unless of course, I missed the point, which is entirely possible.

Thank you
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbiddle View Post
Hi everyone,
I had a friend of mine recently email asking me to help him with a audio recording he took at his home. He says strange sounds have become more frequent. Since I have a studio he thought that I might be able to clear up the audio clip that he has which has a loud fan in it. Unfortunatley for him I'm in the process of switching over to another facility and don't access to my software. He seems to think it's a female voice coming from his teenage son's room saying "Sorry" then some other voices. He thinks if he knows the dialogue he can compare it to the movie that was left playing in his son's room while he was sleeping thinking that could be it but says this voice is much louder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again
i cleaned it up in RX a little ... really hard to tell what the other voice says but it sounds like Sorry, and then So Sorry ... hope that helps a little

cheers john
Attached Files

the voice - 7_3_19, 5.56 PM.wav (3.16 MB, 210 views)

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
It sounds like the voice is saying, “ha.. ha... ha...”.
Oh, sorry. That was MY voice.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
Id imagine it was the tv. but now i find myself wondering why would a ghost be going around apologizing to everyone ??
Old 1 week ago
i'd check it out but i'm afraid i might summon Cthulu. best of luck!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac
WOW!!!... I think I've discovered something weird.

I decided to play it backwards twice as slow with a bit of eq and this is the result I got:

https://soundcloud.com/user-56643446...rmal-backwards

I'm damm positive I can hear "I'm Sorry"... unless of course I mixed it up with one of my own personal unexplained paranormal recordings.
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Think I heard it say "WhooOOOOooo!!!"
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootyToledo View Post
Think I heard it say "WhooOOOOooo!!!"
Everything sounds like an owl if your name is Hooty, eh? (That’s the Canadian “eh”)

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search