The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Looking for partnership/collaboration for recording studio/Music prod (France but
Old 24th June 2019
Gear Maniac

Looking for partnership/collaboration for recording studio/Music prod (France but

Originaly , i am looking for a place to rent to install a recording studio ( with high end vintage analog equipment ) near or in Paris France but as i have a hard time to find something big and nice enough , i could be interested in a collaboration / partnership for a recording studio / music production .
I might even study propositions elsewhere in France (I could even be interested in going abroad but the problem would be to move and export all the equipment ! Lol) .
The best would be someone who already has a place where a recording studio could be installed , if possible already soundproof and with accoustic treatment , or needing some work for that .
I would be happy to find someone to work with ( i am sound ingeneer , guitarist ) , with whom we share musical taste to work together and make / produce music and be able to have also a ( semi private ?) customer base .

I already have most of the equipment for a big recording studio , mostly high end vintage analog gears :
34 mono ch Amek Angela V1 + 28 st ch Amek Angela V1
Several high end preamps like 1073, 1081 , 33122a, V76 and V72 ...
Vintage Mics backline (Neumann, sennheiser , Telefunken ,Akg ...)
Several vintage and more recent EQ's , comp/ lim , Neve , API , Summit, pultech , Manley, Avalon, GML, Millenia, Universal Audio ...
system 6000 TC electronic , Orville Eventide, Lex 300, TC m3000...
Pro tools HDX with 64 analog I/o 192/24
Pro tools HD3
Big back line of vintage guitar and bass amps from the 50 's to 80's :
Fender tweed, brown, blond ,black face , Marshall Plexi and metal panel , mid 60's Vox Ac30´s , early 70's Hiwatt, Suppro, National ,Oahu , Mesa Boogie
Vintage guitars and bass backline from the 50's to 60's ( and a few 90's /2000's)
Vintage analog Synth backline : Roland , Moog ,Oberheim , RSF ... mono and polyphonic synths

I like some music in many styles , from 60/70's to 90's and some post 2000 psychedelic Rock / Rock / Hard Rock and pop , Electronic music ( Goa/Psy Trance , Techo , French touch style , Ambiant , house , Trip hop ,Jungle ...) , Funk but also Blues , Jazz , Disco ,Rap / Hip/Hop , Reggae , afrobeat ...

Last edited by electricsky; 24th June 2019 at 09:40 PM..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Hey man i live in Paris , i'm looking for spaces too , collabs , partnership, who knows ?! I'll be back at the end of the month , buzz me !
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Hey guys,

Drole que je vous ai trouvé sur le premier page!

I logged on today to post an ad for an engineer who might like to install themselves in the old 18th century stables on our property!

It is a 19th century chateau, about 1.5 hours from Paris on the A13.

I would like to find someone, ideally, who has a strong client base, but I would be happy to work with someone whose work I simply love.

I am new to the recording studio environment, myself, now taking mes premiers pas sur le SSL a la fac.

So the partnership would primarily be a commercial one to start with.

I think, though, that this could be a particularly exciting project. To renovate a historical building and to build a world-class studio inside!

I can track down some photos of the space I took last year if there is interest. At this point, I do not want to identify the address itself.

We start there, but then the option would always be there for people to rent the entire chateau and to live and record in there, or in any of the dependents.

Then, also, is the film production element which I hope to fund in the next few years.

Love to hear your thoughts and music, slide into my DMs
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

Hey guys ! To me that sounds amazing. It's all about the dynamic of a project, and this is often how great stories starts . I'm sure a Chateau is a fantastic opportunitie to build something amazing with an amazing sound . I would be happy to be involved at any levels , i just move back to Paris from London, i know lot's of producers, bands in England , Nashville Tennessee , NYC, and i'm looking to find a team of people to work with . We can't really make specific plans from now , but i'd be happy to meet you and hear about your ideas and projects

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search