The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Looking for partnership/collaboration for recording studio/Music prod (France but
Old 24th June 2019
Gear Maniac

Looking for partnership/collaboration for recording studio/Music prod (France but

Originaly , i am looking for a place to rent to install a recording studio ( with high end vintage analog equipment ) near or in Paris France but as i have a hard time to find something big and nice enough , i could be interested in a collaboration / partnership for a recording studio / music production .
I might even study propositions elsewhere in France (I could even be interested in going abroad but the problem would be to move and export all the equipment ! Lol) .
The best would be someone who already has a place where a recording studio could be installed , if possible already soundproof and with accoustic treatment , or needing some work for that .
I would be happy to find someone to work with ( i am sound ingeneer , guitarist ) , with whom we share musical taste to work together and make / produce music and be able to have also a ( semi private ?) customer base .

I already have most of the equipment for a big recording studio , mostly high end vintage analog gears :
34 mono ch Amek Angela V1 + 28 st ch Amek Angela V1
Several high end preamps like 1073, 1081 , 33122a, V76 and V72 ...
Vintage Mics backline (Neumann, sennheiser , Telefunken ,Akg ...)
Several vintage and more recent EQ's , comp/ lim , Neve , API , Summit, pultech , Manley, Avalon, GML, Millenia, Universal Audio ...
system 6000 TC electronic , Orville Eventide, Lex 300, TC m3000...
Pro tools HDX with 64 analog I/o 192/24
Pro tools HD3
Big back line of vintage guitar and bass amps from the 50 's to 80's :
Fender tweed, brown, blond ,black face , Marshall Plexi and metal panel , mid 60's Vox Ac30´s , early 70's Hiwatt, Suppro, National ,Oahu , Mesa Boogie
Vintage guitars and bass backline from the 50's to 60's ( and a few 90's /2000's)
Vintage analog Synth backline : Roland , Moog ,Oberheim , RSF ... mono and polyphonic synths

I like some music in many styles , from 60/70's to 90's and some post 2000 psychedelic Rock / Rock / Hard Rock and pop , Electronic music ( Goa/Psy Trance , Techo , French touch style , Ambiant , house , Trip hop ,Jungle ...) , Funk but also Blues , Jazz , Disco ,Rap / Hip/Hop , Reggae , afrobeat ...

Last edited by electricsky; 24th June 2019 at 09:40 PM..

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search