The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Looking for sound editor collaboration
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Looking for sound editor collaboration

Hi, my name is Boris and I'm working on a travel video.
I need to make few edits to composition, and searching for and editor who can help me with that. That is non-commercial project, so, I'm able to put you in credits or pay you any reasonable price.

What need to be done:
Here is the composition
https://soundcloud.com/fabrizio-pate...winter-stories
It has "fast" parts from 1:20 - 1:40 and 2:07 - 2:30. I want to make this parts more longer somehow, add about 10 copied seconds to each part.
in addition, I want to add rising violin underscore to whole track, or only to second "fast" part

I have received permission from author to use this composition and also, author is not against remixes, as written here:
https://www.fabriziopaterlini.com/faq/

If you are able to do that, please write me directly to [email protected] or answer here

Last edited by boris.rozhkovsky; 4 weeks ago at 09:42 AM.. Reason: contacts
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I maybe can do that, I'm just unsure about the violin. The tempo of the track would help (I can do without though) and I would need some clarification regarding the violin you want to add. Do you already have a violin recording and/or score of should I start from scratch?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Thank you for the answer!
Quote:
Do you already have a violin recording and/or score Do you already have a violin recording and/or score
No, I dont have any, because I can't understand what will suit this composition. The only one thing that I understand, is that it should have rising tempo, or rising volume (sorry for my explanation, I'm really far from any kind on music editiing). Maybe that could be constant sound of violin (underscore?), or, maybe, it could be "partial injections" of violin. So, to be honest, you are free to expermient

What should I do next? What kind of collaboration is suitble to you? I mean you can do that for money, or credits in video?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

PM sent

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search