The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Naked People looking for producers
Old 12th June 2019
Here for the gear

Naked People looking for producers

Hey guys,

Swedish singer/songwriter looking for some creative people to join in on some magic.

Been working on an album for 3 years now but I still feel I need a few more songs, hence I'm checking in with you guys.

I'm pretty versatile in my music creation and enjoy switching between different genres; you could probably describe my music as a mix betwenen rnb, pop, electronic, retro wave and soul.

Ive uploaded some ideas i'd really like to finish off (note that these are only ideas, in lack of lyrics. Beats are at a very early stage as I dont produce). Of course, we can start with entirely new projects if you feel a vibe.

Soundcloud link to music

I do have a label behind me which is extremely eager to push this project.

Dont hesitate to contact me on [email protected] if you have any questions!

Kind regards,
Naked People

Last edited by nakedpeople; 16th June 2019 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: new link
Old 9th August 2019
Here for the gear

I sent you an Email re: my background as a Lyricist.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedpeople View Post
Hey guys,

Swedish singer/songwriter looking for some creative people to join in on some magic.

Been working on an album for 3 years now but I still feel I need a few more songs, hence I'm checking in with you guys.

I'm pretty versatile in my music creation and enjoy switching between different genres; you could probably describe my music as a mix betwenen rnb, pop, electronic, retro wave and soul.

Ive uploaded some ideas i'd really like to finish off (note that these are only ideas, in lack of lyrics. Beats are at a very early stage as I dont produce). Of course, we can start with entirely new projects if you feel a vibe.

Soundcloud link to music

I do have a label behind me which is extremely eager to push this project.

Dont hesitate to contact me on [email protected] if you have any questions!

Kind regards,
Naked People

Very interesting, I think you got something there. A few years ago I would have jumped at the chance but these days I wouldn't be able to commit the time and energy. Ideal project for someone looking to work with some music made from the heart and with passion.

Good luck with your project

PS
Don't change it to much. There's a sound there you want to keep intact.
Old 1 day ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscowie View Post
Very interesting, I think you got something there. A few years ago I would have jumped at the chance but these days I wouldn't be able to commit the time and energy. Ideal project for someone looking to work with some music made from the heart and with passion.

Good luck with your project

PS
Don't change it to much. There's a sound there you want to keep intact.
Thank you so much for your kind words my friend. Truly appreciate it.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search