The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Session Guitarist Available for hire
Old 4th May 2019
Session Guitarist Available for hire

I have been playing for 20+ years, looking for collaborations or session work paid at standard MU rates, I can provide plenty of examples of my playing, get in touch via DM if you need a decent guitarist/musician. I also have a good attitude and just get on with the job, there will be a quick/snappy response to everything.

I am qualified with a HND in music performance, grade 8 rockschool guitar (distinction), grade 8 ABRSM classical guitar (distinction) and Grade 8 music theory (distinction) and have my own fully featured acoustically treated home studio which enables me to get a huge amount of sounds and tones, I still use real guitar pedals and amps but can also easily just DI into my interface when needed, and send you the unprocessed guitar tracks. For acoustic guitar my room is treated with proper diffusion and I have a a few different microphones, neumann km84i, neumann tlm193, neumann tlm103, shure sm57, beyer m160n and line audio cm3 matched pair so am able to get many different sounds out of my guitars.

I can provide many different styles from pop, classical, flamenco, funk, rock, metal, jazz and am able to craft my own guitar arrangements, solos and layering within a song, it can be just simple chords right through to advanced rock or jazz style solos, whatever you want I should be able to provide.

Get in touch for business enquires! cheers, Ben.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search