The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Offering Mastering Service
Old 20th November 2018
Offering Mastering Service

Hello Slutz,

I offer a mastering service as a collaboration.
Favorite music genres: all kinds of Rock, Metal, Hip Hop and Electronic music.

for more information just send me a PM
Old 25th December 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolname6 View Post
Why would I need a mastering service when Im already a master? Do you offer birds flying lessons?
haha, you are good!

Ok, I'll try it that way. Since it is not allowed to offer a free mastering here, I offer it as a collaboration. What I can´t do is teach birds to fly but I can definitely hear a mix with a second pair of ears, different speakers and a good sounding room.
Old 30th December 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNto View Post
haha, you are good!

Ok, I'll try it that way. Since it is not allowed to offer a free mastering here, I offer it as a collaboration. What I can´t do is teach birds to fly but I can definitely hear a mix with a second pair of ears, different speakers and a good sounding room.
don't sweat this guy. all he does is ****post/troll
Old 12th March 2019
Here for the gear

I worked with him and he's honestly a true professional and gave the best mix and master track all in a really short amount of time. Dudes absolutely amazing!!
Old 13th March 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsFEAT View Post
I worked with him and he's honestly a true professional and gave the best mix and master track all in a really short amount of time. Dudes absolutely amazing!!

It was fun to work on your track! I'm sure "jebes ih" has the potential to shake some clubs in Belgrade!
Old 16th March 2019
Lives for gear

This man is very professional, helpful, and extremely polite. I sent him what I considered a quite problematic track. I knew the mix wasn't perfect, but I have worked on that track way too much (3rd remix) to be able to have an objective opinion of it. I just couldn't do better, and I decided to ask the OP to do the mastering.
Instead of simply providing a mastered track, the OP identified very fast all the problematic areas of the mix and asked me to correct those areas. He gave me extremely precise suggestions about how to improve the mix.
It's the first time a mastering engineer is telling me so accurately what needs to be corrected and what can be improved. I started to implement the corrections he suggested (he went as far as telling me the exact frequencies I had to correct) on the mix and I'm very happy of what I'm hearing. His suggestions proved to be completely appropriate. They allowed me to considerably increase the quality of the track in just a couple of hours.
I still haven't heard a complete mastering as I'm now still reviewing and fixing the mix. Nevertheless, from the help he has been able to give me, I must say he knows his job and he knows what he's doing.
I must add that other people already listened to a previous mix of that track. Some problems the OP pointed out were surely there, but nobody heard them. For that reason, I also think he must have very good ears and a good listening room.
I'll write another note once the work is finished, but if you have a track to be mastered I can already strongly suggest you to get in touch with the OP and to give him a chance, he surely deserves it. Even if you just need another couple of hears, you may be as pleasantly surprised by the help he can give you as I have been.

Last edited by JEK3; 16th March 2019 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 16th March 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEK3 View Post

This man is very professional, helpful, and extremely polite. I sent him what I considered a quite problematic track. I knew the mix wasn't perfect, but I have worked on that track way too much (3rd remix) to be able to have an objective opinion of it. I just couldn't do better, and I decided to ask the OP to do the mastering.
Instead of simply providing a mastered track, the OP identified very fast all the problematic areas of the mix and asked me to correct those areas. He gave me extremely precise suggestions about how to improve the mix.
It's the first time a mastering engineer is telling me so accurately what needs to be corrected and what can be improved. I started to implement the corrections he suggested (he went as far as telling me the exact frequencies I had to correct) on the mix and I'm very happy of what I'm hearing. His suggestions proved to be completely appropriate. They allowed me to considerably increase the quality of the track in just a couple of hours.
I still haven't heard a complete mastering as I'm now still reviewing and fixing the mix. Nevertheless, from the help he has been able to give me, I must say he knows his job and he knows what he's doing.
I must add that other people already listened to a previous mix of that track. Some problems the OP pointed out were surely there, but nobody heard them. For that reason, I also think he must have very good ears and a good listening room.
I'll write another note once the work is finished, but if you have a track to be mastered I can already strongly suggest you to get in touch with the OP and to give him a chance, he surely deserves it. Even if you just need another couple of hears, you may be as pleasantly surprised by the help he can give you as I have been.
Thank you!

If you just only improve your panning, as well as lower the guitar and the lead synth just a bit, your mix will sound much better.
I don´t know exactly what your goal was, but for me, your mix is by no means bad and if we can improve the things we've said, i´m sure we'll end up with a very good sounding track!
Old 21st March 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNto View Post
I don´t know exactly what your goal was
I have no clue about what was my goal on that track...
Old 21st March 2019
Quote:
I have no clue about what was my goal on that track...
Having goals is never a mistake! How far are you with the track?
Old 21st March 2019
Lives for gear

I changed it quite a bit, I'm sending it to you in a moment.
Old 31st March 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

This man is very professional, helpful, and extremely polite.
DeNto mastered a track for me which I thought was already good, and was mastered to my liking,
but the result showed me it was really worth the effort.

I think it's quite important to have different fresh ears working on your tracks.
Also to identify problems in the mix.

He gave me some pretty good tips, and made a very good offer for future projects.

Recommended.
Old 1st April 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by memristor View Post
DeNto mastered a track for me which I thought was already good, and was mastered to my liking,
but the result showed me it was really worth the effort.

I think it's quite important to have different fresh ears working on your tracks.
Also to identify problems in the mix.

He gave me some pretty good tips, and made a very good offer for future projects.

Recommended.
Thank you!
Old 2nd April 2019
Gear Maniac

I had a track mastered by DeNto. I realey recomend him. He knows what he's talking about and he gets invested in the project. Fast and friendly service!

And above all, It sounds killer!

Good job!
Old 2nd April 2019
Lives for gear

In order to help, he went the extra mile, then the extra 10 miles, then the extra 20 miles!

As I wrote in my previous post, he first pointed out all the problematic areas of my mix. Once I corrected those areas, I sent him the new mix to be mastered. The result is simply stunning and I'm extremely happy with it! His ability of managing the soundstage and giving depth and punch to the track is nothing short of impressive. I had the opportunity to listen to another work of him and I found those same characteristics. Gaining the ability I mentioned is in my opinion a major accomplishment for a mastering engineer and I'm surely going to work with him again.

I also enormously appreciated the quality and the amount of communication exchanges between DenTo and myself. He took the time to make sure the mastering was going in a direction I liked and he gave me a lot of information regarding the mastering process itself. It's the first time a mastering engineer is giving me so many details. That's a big plus as I can surely use that information to improve my mixes.

TLDR: He's serious, professional and the results are great, I can only wholeheartedly recommend him!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search