The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Looking for a choir in the Uk
Old 21st October 2018
Here for the gear

Looking for a choir in the Uk

Hello,
I'm looking for a choir in the UK to record in my latest single, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Sherif
Old 18th November 2018
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffz View Post
Hello,
I'm looking for a choir in the UK to record in my latest single, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Sherif
Bit late to the party here but I'd look around the local area for choirs. There's usually a few about.
Old 19th November 2018
you can look at community choirs that exist. Most are volunteer but you might have to make a donation to support the choir. University/college groups might exist but they tend to be smaller in size.

Any form of professional choir is going to get expensive.

If you're feeling a little creative, if you can find a quartet or 8 piece group with access to a recording hall, you could always try layering track takes with them, by having them seeing their parts. I've always wanted to try this but in the end, i just use EWQL Hollywood Choirs.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search