The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mastering Engineer for Side Projects (free) Spatial Processor Plugins
Old 6th September 2018
Gear Addict
Mastering Engineer for Side Projects (pro bono)

I do semi-professional mastering on a part time hobby basis and am looking for a few songs to master now and then. Due to time constraints I am requesting 1 to 2 song projects only, please. Let me know if anyone is interested. There is no charge.

I use a full analog signal chain with sparse use of plugs for specific purposes at specific times. The chain IS high-end. I've been mastering on and off for ~8 years and deliver professional results.

If by chance the input becomes heavy I will not be able to accommodate all requests. I apologize ahead for this case.

Post or PM me if you are interested.

-Chuck
Old 8th September 2018
Gear Maniac

I'm interested, thats very generous. If I can finish this project up in time i'll send you a pm.
Old 8th September 2018
Here for the gear
I just might have to take you up on that for this upcoming project im working on.
Old 8th September 2018
Gear Addict
Sounds good, guys. Let me know.
Old 24th September 2018
Here for the gear
Just finished a track with eternalsound and I really gotta hand it to him. The mastered track came back with an extra touch of energy that can only be properly squeezed out during the mastering phase. Really good stuff here! I encourage everyone here to send tracks in.
Old 26th September 2018
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKey View Post
Just finished a track with eternalsound and I really gotta hand it to him. The mastered track came back with an extra touch of energy that can only be properly squeezed out during the mastering phase. Really good stuff here! I encourage everyone here to send tracks in.
Thanks TheRealKey. My pleasure. Excellent song writing you do. Best of luck with your single!

-Chuck
Old 29th September 2018
Gear Head
I'm currently working on a project and I'd love to hear what you can do with it. Thanks!
Old 1st October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalsound View Post
I do semi-professional mastering on a part time hobby basis and am looking for a few songs to master now and then. Due to time constraints I am requesting 1 to 2 song projects only, please. Let me know if anyone is interested. There is no charge.

I use a full analog signal chain with sparse use of plugs for specific purposes at specific times. The chain IS high-end. I've been mastering on and off for ~8 years and deliver professional results.

If by chance the input becomes heavy I will not be able to accommodate all requests. I apologize ahead for this case.

-Chuck
Chuck, thank you so very much for the very impressive mastering you did on my song! You gave it more punch and sparkle and really made my admittedly amateurish mix sound much more professional.

I also appreciate your patience and kindness during the process. It's nice to meet a real professional who is also a great guy! I wish you the very best in your work, my friend!
Old 2nd October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalsound View Post

-Chuck
Chuck, thanks for tweaking the master for me...not once but twice! It's been a pleasure and I appreciate your great mastering work on my song; it made a huge difference in making it sound more professionally done. I wish you the best in all good things .
Old 30th October 2018
Gear Addict
This has been turning out quite well. Thanks for all the participation so far and for the comments some of you have graciously left.

Old 25th February 2019
Gear Addict
Still going good and I've really been enjoying this! Thanks to all those who have participated and to those still to come!

Old 6th March 2019
Gear Maniac

Chuck did an amazing job on my track, beefing up the low end and putting on the finishing spit shine that it needed. Thanks again Chuck!
Old 23rd March 2019
Gear Addict
Thanks! Nope. But I do offer a result and have repeated requests.

As I stated it's an all-analog chain in a modest but conditioned room. I however, don't mention gear specifics or post pics leaving the gear speak for me though. Sorry.

Mainly rock, pop, dance, and standard rhythmic commercial music.

Thanks for your post!
Old 27th March 2019
Gear Addict
Hope the information helps before I do your work for free.
Old 28th March 2019
Gear Nut

PM'd!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search