The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Drummer/ bass/ more collaboration
Old 31st August 2018
Drummer/ bass/ more collaboration

Hello,
I'm looking for someone to add to some of my original songs. I have demos of a couple songs but will want to re record some or all of the parts once I have real drum tracks. Not looking for a show off, just for someone to play for the song and can get a good drum sound.

Also would be down for a bass player as well. I can get by recording the bass myself if needed but if there's a good bass player out there looking for a project I think that would be great.

Any input would be cool.
Attached Files

LANDR-fire.mp3 (4.31 MB, 193 views)

Old 26th December 2018
Gear Head

I am interested!

Halfstackattack,

I would be interested in laying some drum tracks for you.
I go through times where I have time to record and would love something like this.
The downside is work (day job) gets in the way where I get tied up for weeks sometimes so I just want to be upfront with my goofy availability.

If you are interested in letting me try message me and we can exchange email addresses where we can send info and tracks back and forth.

Thanks,
Tom

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search