The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Volunteering Mixing Services
Old 2nd July 2018
Gear Addict

Volunteering Mixing Services

Dont know if this is the right place, but ill try anyways....

Looking to volunteer my mixing services for a non-profit cause.

So why im i looking to do this. I do a few projects a year, mostly for friends or friends of friends and such. I dont really hustle work since my day job (which is in Media Administration and Higher Ed) pays the bills. What i make from these side gigs is nice but not necessary. I really want to do a project where i can give back to the arts community.

Any leads would be nice.
Old 4th July 2018
Hey, maybe you would like to join my NOTOPIA "Celebrate" mixing contest.

We released the raw tracks of every instrument on the song "Celebrate" of our album "Celebrating Life" on BandCamp. Not we are waiting for creative remixes of the song and will release the three best of them as a free EP on BandCamp. This is a strictly non-profit "just for the art" project, so I hope you are interested in joining us. The deadline for the remix is July 30.

More information and download at
Celebrate - Remix Contest | Marc Mennigmann

Best,
Marc
Old 5th July 2018
Gear Addict

Thanks Marc,

I'll check it out. Though, I'm not a remixer. I'm really just a straight forward mixing engineer.

Really looking for something a bit more volunteer. Like donating my mixing to a church for a digital release or for a non-profit charity release. Something on those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themmstick View Post
Hey, maybe you would like to join my NOTOPIA "Celebrate" mixing contest.

We released the raw tracks of every instrument on the song "Celebrate" of our album "Celebrating Life" on BandCamp. Not we are waiting for creative remixes of the song and will release the three best of them as a free EP on BandCamp. This is a strictly non-profit "just for the art" project, so I hope you are interested in joining us. The deadline for the remix is July 30.

More information and download at
Celebrate - Remix Contest | Marc Mennigmann

Best,
Marc

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search