The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Producer/Songwriter Style Top40 Pop/HipHop/EDM looking for Vocalists/Topline Writers Plugin Bundles
Old 20th December 2016
Here for the gear

Producer/Songwriter Style Top40 Pop/HipHop/EDM looking for Vocalists/Topline Writers

Songwriter / Producer Top40 Pop / HipHop / EDM is looking for singers, songwriters and studio musicians for team songwriting sessions:

Hello everybody,

After some time I was musically not active and therefor lost many contacts, I am currently working on building a new network of singers / songwriters / studio musicians.

Style is set in the area of ​​modern english spoken top-40 Pop Music, Hip-Hop, EDM as you can hear them every day in international charts.

On one hand, I own a studio located in Germany and on the other hand am very flexible thanks to an additional small mobile studio, which enables me to travel all over Europe/Worldwide if necessary. I would love to start making contacts in the UK (London),Sweden (Stockholm) and USA (New York, Los Angeles, Miami).

I know it is not easy to get a spot with experienced industry writers to learn from them so I am mainly looking for younger people that have simply the talent, the drive and the love for the same kind of music as me.

What wishes / goals would you have in such a cooperation?

In order to get a better insight, I have compiled some small sketches / song ideas which in this way usually provide a first foundation for working together if not completely starting by zero:

Some songs are with vocals, some without and a cover / remix is also with it.

My personal goal is simply to write and produce as good modern pop music as possible for vocalists whose voices inspire me regardless of whether they have already been signed to a label or not.

Possible first exploitation could here be e.g. cover or original songs on Youtube and selling on digital media or publishing if available.

For me, however, the financial part plays for the time being a subordinate role and this only becomes important later when it becomes relevant to copyright and performance protection.

The first step, however, would simply be to work out new demos together with you, fill in the vocal lines and finish the production.

In doing so, your own ideas can be introduced or the finished product can be used to promote and promote yourself for example.

Would love to hear from you.

Cheers,
Aikon
Old 9th January 2017
Here for the gear

LinkUp

Soundclick.com/chizzop Add me on FaceBook Reuben Betts Message me on there If interested
Old 1st March 2017
Gear Addict

I have ready to go songs in these styles
If you are interested
Hit me up

[email protected]
Old 5th March 2017
Here for the gear
Nice demos, I sent links to some of my staff to your email. Best, Samuel
Old 30th November 2017
Gear Head

about vocalist

Hello there..i am vocalist if you are intrested..I saw your post so i thought to send youhttps://www.fiverr.com/paokdz/sing-vocals-for-a-song-in-any-style-or-genre
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search