The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Passive stereo monitoring controller with 4 x balanced stereo sources to 3 x balanced stereo speaker outs.

Discussions

Connecting a Rosetta 200 with lowest latency

...of products that are built to a much higher standard for monitoring, and I would recommend checking out the Coleman M3PH Mk2 Passive/Switcher/Controller as its been a LIFE saver for me in my project studio with almost the same exact setup as you. All you need is a monitor controller. Never used...

View Post

Deliver me the gear that I paid for!

...Well I must say that does not sound too promising... so I guess I will just get a Coleman Audio M3PH mkII and have it at my door in a few days - and it was... and it is super dope. Glenn Coleman's equipment is like military grade equipment. Apogee responded after a week explaining...

View Post

Dangerous D box vs higher end units

Adam, have you tried the new one? I have another thread going & am extremely interested in a new monitor controller. And wanted to know if any of you have tried the D-Box+? Have seen the specs & looks very impressive & much better than the standard D-Box.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?