The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,847
Views: 10,847
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Heard about reaper years ago but never investigated about it deeply. Best thing about it if learn all key commands and...

TS-12
replies: 76 views: 7,969
24dB 1 week ago

I'm not sure if this is a Reaper question or a Behringer X-Touch One question, but I'm going a little crazy here... I'd like...

JMRGuenther
replies: 14 views: 2,082
cowudders 2 weeks ago

Apologize in advance for the newbie question. Just trying to figure out how to make a time selection for editing or, say, a...

Reaper_Ripper
replies: 2 views: 271
Reaper_Ripper 2 weeks ago

Good afternoon.. Was wondering if anyone has used or currently using the Slate everything bundle w/ Reaper and has there been...

Sounds of Wolf
replies: 1 views: 375
slojammin 2 weeks ago

A few years back I had installed this feature in Reaper whereby if you right click on a track,you get the option to 'Render...

Woodhouse
replies: 1 views: 361
slojammin 2 weeks ago

Just gave Pro Tools First a shot today... I hate that you have to click on a different button to change the function of your...

Yummerz
replies: 2 views: 1,402
jacko 2 weeks ago

I have reaper set up on my Macbook pro with my scarlett 2i2. For some reason , there's no audio from the microphone showing up on...

KingOmni
replies: 3 views: 734
KingOmni 3 weeks ago

Hi Folks I have a strange issue I'm pretty sure it can be fixed in 2 seconds but I can't figure out how. I have a MadiFX...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 8 views: 532
msmucr 3 weeks ago

REAPER has released a native linux version DAW. I am finding it a virtually flawless beta. Obvious concerns would be compatible...

s wave
replies: 13 views: 1,303
s wave 3 weeks ago

SOLVED BY STL I decided to go down the plugin route for home recording and downloaded the STL tonality Bill Putney pack as I...

WildElixir
replies: 0 views: 314
WildElixir 4 weeks ago

It's my first time ever downloading a DAW and trying to put vst plug in using reaper. I tried to download a simple acoustic piano...

derpityderp777
replies: 4 views: 832
AnalogDog 4 weeks ago

I have an imported stereo file given to me. I'd like to do some delay effects in certain areas. Does Reaper have a tool where...

stixstudios
replies: 9 views: 461
Muser 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to move the hash marks in the ruler/grid so that the divisions clearly show groups of 4-8 etc., but starting from...

sacksey
replies: 6 views: 515
Muser 4 weeks ago

Hello, have started to learn Reaper.. And was wondering what arw some recommendations in regards to saving rendered tracks and...

Sounds of Wolf
replies: 2 views: 372
Muser 4 weeks ago

ReaTrak Studio beta test (Chord Track for REAPER) - Cockos Incorporated Forums ReaTrak Studio will give you a chord track in...

crossovercable
replies: 3 views: 3,271
crossovercable 4 weeks ago

Straight out question. any idea?

Musician
replies: 2 views: 653
Cpl. Punishment 9th June 2019

Hi, I've already asked about this in my other post here link:...

Juny1spion
replies: 3 views: 655
Muser 6th June 2019

Reaper Midi clock delay report for Reaper on a Mac OS. one thing I have encountered twice now, is that the offset for the clock...

Muser
replies: 1 views: 389
Muser 29th May 2019

Hello and new to using Reaper and recent purchued my own licenses. I am using version 5.971/64. It continues to prompt me to...

Sounds of Wolf
replies: 2 views: 473
xenosapien 29th May 2019

Does anyone know what something like this is about. I've never done anything on any forum to be banned. It has to be some kind of...

WarBeer
replies: 15 views: 1,042
WarBeer 19th May 2019

Any one using Reaper and a UAD2 on a PC? Thoughts/comments if you are.

plexisys
replies: 9 views: 3,688
xaosnox 12th May 2019

I currently use Pro Tools 11.3 native and it very easy to record the electric drum kit via BFD3. Just put the BFD3 plugin on the...

StillCrazy
replies: 11 views: 3,079
SingerSongWriter 9th May 2019

Greetings all I'm a long time Sonar/Cakewalk CbB user. However, I've been reading and watching people raving about Reaper and...

Oscar Myer
replies: 12 views: 1,069
MontyMakesMusic 3rd May 2019

I was using Logic for years. Two years ago I discovered Acustica/Nebula plugins. Really Nice analog vibe ITB. My music was...

Arseny
replies: 4 views: 804
MontyMakesMusic 3rd May 2019

Tryin to get into reaper, made a Quick loop with drum samples. When it was time to sprinkle some synths on it my vsts were...

krakapow
replies: 3 views: 505
krakapow 2nd May 2019

Greetings all... I'm a brand new Reaper convert... have really fallen in love with it. It is inevitable that I'm going to...

Oscar Myer
replies: 2 views: 507
Oscar Myer 28th April 2019

… and I wasn't impressed. It was so dumbed down compared to Reaper, but I did like Drum Racks. And the GUI was super-stylish...

goom
replies: 17 views: 2,016
melillo 26th April 2019

Are there *any* good fader controllers for Reaper? Do any of you use them? They all seem like plastic junk :(

drockfresh
replies: 20 views: 2,524
Muser 24th April 2019

Hey all, This is my first post! I'm a total newbie to audio recording and I've been appreciating all the contributions, advice,...

qhrisetgo
replies: 6 views: 568
qhrisetgo 24th April 2019

Hello. I currently have an old school setup. I am considering building a DAW system. I realise that as much RAM and as fast a...

Andympeck
replies: 1 views: 472
Philbo King 21st April 2019

Alrighty, here's another "help me, I'm not sure what to choose" plea. Bear with me... I seem to only post these... I...

mortalsphere
replies: 12 views: 2,580
mortalsphere 20th April 2019

Hi all. So, I was just about to pull the plug and buy Cubase Artist after trying out the LE version that came boxed with my...

kgrant
replies: 4 views: 701
Wihliwatts 19th April 2019

I click and drap my mp3 file from one folder into the reaper main box and I get the following message There was an error...

Lunch and bell
replies: 6 views: 526
Lunch and bell 18th April 2019

I am really struggling getting this reamping(analog not SPDIF) thing figured out. Here are a few things about my set up: I have a...

Jason5311
replies: 1 views: 691
GenerousMix 15th April 2019

Hello together, After many years using Pro Tools I want to try the switch to reaper. But i need some tips regarding the lack of...

Lebowski666
replies: 5 views: 1,475
s wave 25th March 2019

Hi, I have Nektar LX61+ which I use with reaper, however, I'm unable to assign plugin parameters to the pots and faders. They...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 1 views: 415
cinquefoilz 24th March 2019
replies: 3 views: 639
Philbo King 18th March 2019

Hi guys, I am new to Reaper. I wanted to know if there is anything equivalent to Follow Main Pan(FMP) feature of Pro Tools in...

BlackRabbit
replies: 1 views: 717
Muser 10th March 2019

YouTube I can't believe how much of a game-changer this is. I always hated drawing in automation for mundane stuff on certain...

gravyface
replies: 6 views: 1,083
Muser 10th March 2019

Hello, I'm having issues with my setup. Info: Using latest version Reaper (5.97) Windows 10 Technics Digital...

lepardman
replies: 1 views: 647
androlic 28th February 2019

I want to buy a MIDI controller to use with Reaper. Apparently, Nektar Impact LX25+ is Reaper ready and well regarded. However,...

Lipe
replies: 3 views: 982
Lipe 20th February 2019

I've recently been doing a ton of voiceovers (recording myself). I've been using a dog clicker to mark good paragraphs and bad (1...

Jackash
replies: 3 views: 870
bradh 12th February 2019

Hi all, I made some search and even I found very similar questions, nothing has helped me. I also didn't find a category...

gianlu
replies: 2 views: 806
Muser 11th February 2019

Hi, When i try to update reaper it sends me to the download page on the reaper website. Does this mean i need to do a clean...

Monk u
replies: 4 views: 1,207
Monk u 7th February 2019

So this is very interesting. I rendered a track to MP3 with the meter set to RMS. I pushed the fader until it has an RMS of -6....

Deleted User
replies: 58 views: 6,613
mattiasnyc 3rd February 2019

Use PS4 Controller as Controller for Reaper (not thru MIDI, thru JoyToKey Keybinds) JoyToKey Reaper DAW CFG V4 file Reaper...

trevortaylor2
replies: 0 views: 700
trevortaylor2 1st February 2019

How do I get that deep rich bass drum thump like a Console does?

Saxplayerz
replies: 4 views: 976
studer58 1st February 2019

Hello, I’m having a strange issue in Reaper when recording audio from my drum machines. I press record and the very first...

DrDynamix
replies: 9 views: 1,055
JonnieK 30th January 2019

Hello Gearslutz! I am having some issues with Reaper, that I can't figure out for the life of me. I'll keep it to the...

Loc
replies: 8 views: 3,410
daco2000 27th January 2019

Hi all, I have a problem I just cannot understand, I hope you guys have an explanation, or even a solution! This is my...

Alex1973
replies: 1 views: 595
Alex1973 25th January 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search