9th May 2017 Views: 13,822
Views: 13,822
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Straight out question. any idea?

Musician
replies: 17 views: 6,229
goom 13 hours ago

Ello. Back when I was using Airwindows Console I paid for a custom script that would work properly with it (by creating a hidden...

b0se
replies: 2 views: 263
b0se 22 hours ago

Hello. I am currently working on a mix project for which I'm using only JS and Rea* plugins. One reason for that is...

fredje
replies: 0 views: 336
fredje 1 day ago

Hey everyone Let's say I have a "standard marker" (meaning, a marker in the project that relates to some event I...

not_so_new
replies: 4 views: 163
not_so_new 4 days ago

Hey everyone Let's say I have a "standard marker" (meaning, a marker in the project that relates to some event I...

not_so_new
replies: 0 views: 118
not_so_new 1 week ago

So far I made it as far as Melodyne Assistant, which in Presonus Studio One can be accessed by selecting the section of the...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 149
JoeyM 1 week ago

I got the MCU Pro initially to work with another DAW but I have settled now with Reaper which is superb .... but I cannot get the...

Musician
replies: 3 views: 5,165
Musician 1 week ago

Hi. I'd like to set a default fade shape for all future cuts I would make in items. I know how to change a fade's shape...

fredje
replies: 3 views: 205
Muser 1 week ago

Hi I'm finishing mastering a CD and would like to set track markers at exact CD frames, which are 75 per second. So how can I...

fredje
replies: 6 views: 191
fredje 2 weeks ago

Several questions: 1. Is the note off at the MIDI items an actual thing in REAPER or just a bug? I'm experiencing this when I...

myfeltgood
replies: 5 views: 179
Muser 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'd like to detail my current process and see if anyone can offer a better/quicker way to accomplish what I'm going...

sloansimpson
replies: 3 views: 171
studer58 3 weeks ago

Looks like version 5.5 added "support VST3 extended functionality with Softube Console 1" Curious to know how...

gravyface
replies: 18 views: 4,792
illsoulprod 3 weeks ago

Maybe I'm overlooking something but I don't see any context for mouse modifiers when it comes to editing the item offset. Am I...

myfeltgood
replies: 1 views: 156
Muser 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and also new to Reaper (and relatively novice in the whole world of DAWs). I'm using Reaper...

nickfr84
replies: 6 views: 148
Muser 3 weeks ago

Reaper Midi clock delay report for Reaper on a Mac OS. one thing I have encountered twice now, is that the offset for the clock...

Muser
replies: 14 views: 952
Muser 3 weeks ago

But a screenshot is worth a thousand words! So here we are, it's New Ear's Eve and I got a MIDI of Auld Lang Syne and I figure to...

JoeyM
replies: 3 views: 126
Muser 3 weeks ago

I need help setting up Reaper so that I can use my analog compressors as an effect insert in my track through ReaInsert or other...

brownj24
replies: 2 views: 361
Muser 4 weeks ago

Hi, can someone point me in the right direction? I’m using a win 10 system, reaper, and Antelope synergy core 8 interface....

Tahoebrian5
replies: 3 views: 389
Tahoebrian5 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I did read and tried almost everything about configuring Windows 10 for ASIO dropouts/crackle but I can't sustain a...

Slit
replies: 3 views: 474
Slit 19th December 2019

Hey guys, I’m new to every element of recording. I’m using Reaper and I plan to buy a Roland Td drum kit and will probably...

Ssublett
replies: 7 views: 445
Muser 13th December 2019

I have a pretty straight MIDI pattern that goes to Plugin Boutique's BigKick which when rendered has stutters in it. Here's...

johannburkard
replies: 12 views: 613
Muser 11th December 2019

Hide & Unhide Children Tracks in Reaper Using Custom Actions. 3 custom views: Folders only; all tracks; single folder...

johngarden
replies: 7 views: 872
studer58 6th December 2019

There might be some Reaper users here who have an idea about configuring a control surface with Mackie Control protocol, to...

studer58
replies: 4 views: 2,572
TankTheFrank 6th December 2019

Hey GS. I figured this was the best forum to post this in. I use Reaper through Windows 7 64bit, my computer is an HP Pavilion...

Maverick87
replies: 49 views: 28,861
Deleted 2ef94c5 5th December 2019

A few years back I had installed this feature in Reaper whereby if you right click on a track,you get the option to 'Render...

Woodhouse
replies: 2 views: 797
Woodhouse 22nd November 2019

Probably a dumb question but I'm trying to render a mix and I have a hardware compressor on bass, and drum bus, and I have...

Morgueritual
replies: 3 views: 215
Morgueritual 20th November 2019

I am thinking about replacing my PTHD3 TDM system. I have Apogee AD/DA16x converters. Can I do latency free tracking with...

Slap Back
replies: 1 views: 207
Muser 20th November 2019

Hi, Still new to mixing I have a pestering issue with a session on reaper . -The set up: I am currently mixing a song...

sirabhorn
replies: 5 views: 293
Muser 20th November 2019

Good Day to you all.. What's been the community's experience w/ waves version 11 upgrade for reaper?? Good,Bad, and ugly..im...

Sounds of Wolf
replies: 0 views: 173
Sounds of Wolf 20th November 2019

Recording Studio Software Review 2014 | Best Music Recording Software | Audio Recording Software - TopTenREVIEWS It has the...

Griw
replies: 113 views: 39,524
Muser 19th November 2019

Curious to know if you guys are rendering direct to MP3/FLAC etc. or if you’re rendering stems first, then 2-track final stem...

gravyface
replies: 0 views: 224
gravyface 12th November 2019

Heard about reaper years ago but never investigated about it deeply. Best thing about it if learn all key commands and...

TS-12
replies: 88 views: 11,192
brockorama 11th November 2019

Hello all. Welcome to my first post on a new forum where I display my ignorance and general social ineptitude while acting...

NEOpera
replies: 10 views: 11,063
Muser 11th November 2019

I was wondering why Reaper is so much better than any other DAW and still fits into 11MB. Well I did some digging and it's...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 10 views: 934
s wave 10th November 2019

I have a 3-hour long live set I recorded on Reaper, 28 songs. Does anyone know of a macro/action that'll split each Region (or...

gravyface
replies: 5 views: 211
Muser 6th November 2019

I rather like Soundspot's nicely-priced FX and overall give them a 4.5 out of 5 stars as it were. They're fun and sound pretty...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 614
Muser 4th November 2019

I now completely understand people bashing Ilok protection as it may hang or cripple your DAW with its numerous plugin...

Musician
replies: 2 views: 454
Musician 3rd November 2019

SOLVED BY STL I decided to go down the plugin route for home recording and downloaded the STL tonality Bill Putney pack as I...

WildElixir
replies: 2 views: 1,082
Musician 1st November 2019

Is there a file I can delete and reaper might try to re-build or something? I see about 5 MIDI items at startup and don't...

JoeyM
replies: 4 views: 660
Muser 21st October 2019

Yes – when? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE REAPER. Their implementation of staff (notation) view was the only thing that was...

JohnRick
replies: 2 views: 665
JohnRick 20th October 2019

Hi all, I would like to use Reaper as a stand alone plugin host. (So a lot of inputs, that are routed through different...

PeterJK
replies: 1 views: 382
Muser 14th October 2019

Are there *any* good fader controllers for Reaper? Do any of you use them? They all seem like plastic junk :(

drockfresh
replies: 24 views: 7,368
mcmike 10th October 2019

REAPER has released a native linux version DAW. I am finding it a virtually flawless beta. Obvious concerns would be compatible...

s wave
replies: 24 views: 2,360
s wave 2nd October 2019

Can I get reapers select duplicate to behave exactly like ableton ? Thanks

bendish
replies: 2 views: 586
bendish 30th September 2019

1. Starting with imported audio 2. Copying in FX busses from previous sesison 3. Organising into folders, reducing volume...

johngarden
replies: 0 views: 615
johngarden 28th September 2019

When increasing playback rate of items in Reaper, there is a chunk of extra time left over that you want to get rid of. Here...

johngarden
replies: 0 views: 500
johngarden 21st September 2019

Hi Everyone, I just updated to v5.983 and I'm trying to go back from a subproject to the parent project. Previously, whenever...

Abbas Alshafai
replies: 0 views: 570
Abbas Alshafai 20th September 2019

Using Wildcards and the Amagalma Track/Item Manipulation script to clearly label your renders in Reaper. Shoutout to Jon...

johngarden
replies: 2 views: 618
johngarden 19th September 2019

Custom action for placing multiple items into a stem mastering session. Dropbox link to download custom action:

johngarden
replies: 0 views: 806
johngarden 17th September 2019

Hello! I am trying to use Reaper for some personal appât-production work. I’ve used it in the past with some tracks for...

Andy_1138
replies: 1 views: 626
Andy_1138 17th September 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search