The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,853
Views: 16,853
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

the more I use Reaper the more I just love it! I recently produced a band album recorded on a stage and it was around 2 hours of...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 30
ayskura 1 hour ago

Hello, Building a new DAW for Reaper. Reaper: - Smallish (up to 20 tracks) - Using Kontakt / LABS / BBC Symphony...

vinnie2k
replies: 1 views: 125
vinnie2k 1 day ago

Hello I am long-time Pro Tools user. I have been teaching audio for 35 years, the last 20 using Pro Tools. This semester, ...

joeq
replies: 1 views: 94
studer58 2 days ago

Reaper DAW - Mastering Harsh Noise Masterclass Mastering Harsh Noise, from the Japanoise...

HuskenDriller
replies: 0 views: 94
HuskenDriller 5 days ago

I've used Reaper for several year, love it, love the UI, the workflow, everything. However, in the last month it's started...

Creative Curator
replies: 4 views: 692
Rick Dalton 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am using Reaper and today I noticed something weird. I am recording my voice as usual and I feel like it's clipping,...

The0
replies: 35 views: 684
Rick Dalton 2 weeks ago

Hey team, Running into an issue while tracking guitar on Reaper recently. I have 4 tracks active, each using a different FX...

brasmssn
replies: 4 views: 582
Muser 12th September 2020

Hi just wondering if anyone else has had an issue when trying to load Addiction Synth into Reaper ~~~~~~ i installed...

Kozmos88
replies: 4 views: 187
Kozmos88 3rd September 2020

Good morning, I own a Focusrite Clarett 4pre USB. I would like initially to get advice on Reaper settings to get the maximum...

Organist
replies: 2 views: 170
Organist 11th August 2020

Hi guys! Perhaps a bit of a noobish question here, but I'm trying to set the project tempo to make it double .. from 98bpm to...

ZenMaster
replies: 2 views: 188
ZenMaster 4th August 2020

STATUS MIDI Display can act as a mini-teleprompter for your studio. The STATUS Message Maker plugin works with Reaper, Cubase...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 1 views: 186
Muser 4th August 2020

This chap carried out a test measuring the midi timing of a few devices. the main DAW tested was...

Muser
replies: 0 views: 263
Muser 22nd July 2020

I asked this in REAPER forum and since I got no answers I'm going to ask it here. I'd like to know how REAPER interprets...

dfghdhr
replies: 28 views: 684
Muser 12th July 2020

Has anyone had success with Soundtoys with Reaper?? Good bad and ugly?? Thank you all and be safe..

Sounds of Wolf
replies: 5 views: 555
madriaan 1st July 2020

Hi, in the project setting, there are two options named playback resample mode and render resample mode. how this will affect...

firubbi
replies: 1 views: 260
Muser 26th June 2020

I read on GS someone heard a rumour that Daft Punk used Reaper for the Tron Legacy soundtrack. Now there is this recent...

bundaskenyer008
replies: 33 views: 5,596
Muser 21st June 2020

Hi! I'm wondering what kind of fader controller I could use for just writing automation/panning in reaper? Will it do with for...

BlindInTexas
replies: 5 views: 748
Muser 17th June 2020

Hello, I hope you are very well these days. I want to play a video on youtube at the same time that I use reaper. I use irig hd 2...

patrickstanley
replies: 3 views: 352
patrickstanley 15th June 2020

Hi, direct monitoring with my antelope discrete synergy 8. I set my preamp gain and have good level going to the DAW but I have...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 2 views: 228
Muser 1st June 2020

Heard about reaper years ago but never investigated about it deeply. Best thing about it if learn all key commands and...

TS-12
replies: 113 views: 15,377
Muser 31st May 2020

Stupid question but figure it's an easy answer for most of you: If I only have midi tracks in my project and I increase the...

Reverb
replies: 1 views: 161
Muser 22nd May 2020

it might be useful to point out what to expect, or what you found but didn't expect, when moving from version 5 to version...

Muser
replies: 3 views: 350
steveb63 20th May 2020

With master hardware outputs on the default tracks of 1 & 2, my panning does not work. Instead, panning anywhere to the left...

johnnyherms
replies: 1 views: 180
Muser 18th May 2020

Hi I am new to reaper (Pro Tools is getting to expensive for me at the moment ) and I just try learning by setting up a mix...

RFrommann
replies: 1 views: 242
funkycam 15th May 2020

Are there *any* good fader controllers for Reaper? Do any of you use them? They all seem like plastic junk :(

drockfresh
replies: 33 views: 16,853
silver5 11th May 2020

I'm at a loss as to why I keep getting audio dropouts during playback and recording. I'm using a pretty decent PC with Win 10 and...

RondeMay
replies: 13 views: 2,258
califauna 10th May 2020

Sometimes when I drag note sections around the timeline in Reaper I notice they can move slightly out of quantisation, I then...

ORCHESTRION
replies: 8 views: 403
Muser 6th May 2020
replies: 0 views: 182
profvonsok 3rd May 2020

Feels like the dumbest newb problem ever ... Bought / installed Reaper, my first venture into DAW-land. Ran through the...

JPogo
replies: 13 views: 351
stella645 29th April 2020

Hello all. Is there a way to make drum patterns like in FL Studio, i.e. a grid? I've included an image of what I'm talking...

MRAP
replies: 1 views: 343
Joe Megalos 24th April 2020

Does reaper have editing functions similar to protools? Also, where is the best place to download templates?

fairchildren
replies: 1 views: 317
lab64base 20th April 2020

I've been using Logic but just curious what people think of Reaper.

ValliSoftware
replies: 97 views: 11,237
rboy 19th April 2020

Is the Waves SSL bus comp a VST plug-in? I am struggling to get Reaper to scan it in. I open options in Reaper, go to the...

BEEHIVE
replies: 1 views: 322
BEEHIVE 17th April 2020

Hi! I've been recording a song on Reaper - used some usb midi, used some mics through external audio interface. All was good...

andthatswhatsup
replies: 1 views: 187
Muser 16th April 2020

I bought this remote app couple days ago and really like it. I've learned how to make my own shortcuts and more to come once I...

Matti
replies: 0 views: 258
Matti 14th April 2020
replies: 0 views: 175
Matti 14th April 2020

But a screenshot is worth a thousand words! So here we are, it's New Ear's Eve and I got a MIDI of Auld Lang Syne and I figure to...

JoeyM
replies: 5 views: 325
JoeyM 9th April 2020

It's another hedge to save multitrack recordings as AAF for a variety of reasons, but I'm just getting started to care about...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 217
JoeyM 8th April 2020

I've just downloaded the InstruMETER.ReaperThemeZip by Kusakanaka theme.What I noticed in the theme screenshot that it has full...

MSF
replies: 0 views: 185
MSF 31st March 2020

Hi! Am a longtime user of Reaper and love it but I found a possible problem in the Reaper Mac version. Tested it on versions...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 178
Musician 30th March 2020

Hey fellas, Self-oscillating right now, as most of us are. I have a Yamaha DTX 720K kit (with DTX 700 module) that has...

gravyface
replies: 1 views: 332
gravyface 26th March 2020

Hello! I hope all are well during these awkward locked in times. I am experiencing a problem in Reaper. I recently downloaded...

haunted3
replies: 1 views: 408
studer58 25th March 2020

Does anyone know where I can report Reaper bugs, and suggest new features? Reaper forum? If that's the case, then isn't there a...

dfghdhr
replies: 5 views: 609
rboy 20th March 2020

Ello. Back when I was using Airwindows Console I paid for a custom script that would work properly with it (by creating a hidden...

b0se
replies: 8 views: 904
b0se 19th March 2020

Very strange- Just opened up a Reaper (all paid up etc) project and the project that (that was saved in reaper media file) now...

BEEHIVE
replies: 3 views: 568
rboy 18th February 2020

On a 2014 MacMini with Mojave and Reaper603 I get a 5+ minute beachball on the "JS loading" Reaper screen on boot up....

philper
replies: 1 views: 422
thermos 14th February 2020

I got the MCU Pro initially to work with another DAW but I have settled now with Reaper which is superb .... but I cannot get the...

Musician
replies: 7 views: 6,030
BrianVengeance 14th February 2020

In regular Windows if I want folders and files up top I prefix it with an underscore = _ So in Reaper I've been using Nebula...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 536
JoeyM 13th February 2020

Can I purchase various plug-ins for Reaper like UA or Waves? Also can I buy soft-synths and import in Reaper?

BEEHIVE
replies: 3 views: 534
BEEHIVE 11th February 2020

Hi Is there a way of achieving in Reaper what I was used to do in Cubase: I'd like to record new MIDI notes from a keyboard...

fredje
replies: 1 views: 267
Muser 11th February 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search