The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,622
Views: 9,622
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello together, After many years using Pro Tools I want to try the switch to reaper. But i need some tips regarding the lack of...

Lebowski666
replies: 3 views: 823
mcmike 1 day ago

Hi, I have Nektar LX61+ which I use with reaper, however, I'm unable to assign plugin parameters to the pots and faders. They...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 0 views: 115
Ishaan Kunwar 2 days ago

I'm not sure if this is a Reaper question or a Behringer X-Touch One question, but I'm going a little crazy here... I'd like...

JMRGuenther
replies: 4 views: 740
JohnnieTech 3 days ago
replies: 3 views: 331
Philbo King 6 days ago

Are there *any* good fader controllers for Reaper? Do any of you use them? They all seem like plastic junk :(

drockfresh
replies: 17 views: 793
Muser 1 week ago

I have reaper set up on my Macbook pro with my scarlett 2i2. For some reason , there's no audio from the microphone showing up on...

KingOmni
replies: 1 views: 307
KingOmni 1 week ago

Hi all. So, I was just about to pull the plug and buy Cubase Artist after trying out the LE version that came boxed with my...

kgrant
replies: 3 views: 342
bradh 1 week ago

Hi guys, I am new to Reaper. I wanted to know if there is anything equivalent to Follow Main Pan(FMP) feature of Pro Tools in...

BlackRabbit
replies: 1 views: 356
Muser 1 week ago

YouTube I can't believe how much of a game-changer this is. I always hated drawing in automation for mundane stuff on certain...

gravyface
replies: 6 views: 641
Muser 1 week ago

Hello, I'm having issues with my setup. Info: Using latest version Reaper (5.97) Windows 10 Technics Digital...

lepardman
replies: 1 views: 374
androlic 3 weeks ago

I want to buy a MIDI controller to use with Reaper. Apparently, Nektar Impact LX25+ is Reaper ready and well regarded. However,...

Lipe
replies: 3 views: 384
Lipe 4 weeks ago

… and I wasn't impressed. It was so dumbed down compared to Reaper, but I did like Drum Racks. And the GUI was super-stylish...

goom
replies: 7 views: 980
goom 4 weeks ago

I've recently been doing a ton of voiceovers (recording myself). I've been using a dog clicker to mark good paragraphs and bad (1...

Jackash
replies: 3 views: 586
bradh 12th February 2019

Hi all, I made some search and even I found very similar questions, nothing has helped me. I also didn't find a category...

gianlu
replies: 2 views: 494
Muser 11th February 2019

Hi, When i try to update reaper it sends me to the download page on the reaper website. Does this mean i need to do a clean...

Monk u
replies: 4 views: 583
Monk u 7th February 2019

So this is very interesting. I rendered a track to MP3 with the meter set to RMS. I pushed the fader until it has an RMS of -6....

Deleted User
replies: 58 views: 5,451
mattiasnyc 3rd February 2019

Use PS4 Controller as Controller for Reaper (not thru MIDI, thru JoyToKey Keybinds) JoyToKey Reaper DAW CFG V4 file Reaper...

trevortaylor2
replies: 0 views: 395
trevortaylor2 1st February 2019

I am really struggling getting this reamping(analog not SPDIF) thing figured out. Here are a few things about my set up: I have a...

Jason5311
replies: 0 views: 375
Jason5311 1st February 2019

How do I get that deep rich bass drum thump like a Console does?

Saxplayerz
replies: 4 views: 659
studer58 1st February 2019

Hello, I’m having a strange issue in Reaper when recording audio from my drum machines. I press record and the very first...

DrDynamix
replies: 9 views: 645
JonnieK 30th January 2019

Hello Gearslutz! I am having some issues with Reaper, that I can't figure out for the life of me. I'll keep it to the...

Loc
replies: 8 views: 2,975
daco2000 27th January 2019

Hi all, I have a problem I just cannot understand, I hope you guys have an explanation, or even a solution! This is my...

Alex1973
replies: 1 views: 347
Alex1973 25th January 2019

Hi everyone I looked around but still can't find an answer for this (sorry if I missed it someplace). I have an external...

not_so_new
replies: 8 views: 1,642
b0se 23rd January 2019

Just wondering, because I've been beta testing some neat plugins and tried that but it didn't work. It pasted another instance of...

JoeyM
JoeyM 20th January 2019

Hi there! I've been using reaper + bias fx this week and it works wonders But today out of nowhere I started having a...

ChrisRdn
replies: 0 views: 331
ChrisRdn 12th January 2019

New theme for Reaper! White Tie : Imperial - REAPER theme for large monitors I'm curious as to what people 'round here...

henge
replies: 51 views: 17,880
ivansc 8th January 2019

Hoping someone else might have tried this combo. When using this mic with Reaper and monitoring through the mic I get an issue...

Karl Engel
replies: 1 views: 317
Karl Engel 6th January 2019

Hello, So I have a copy d16 Sigmund and I want to sell it to buy a license for Reaper as I don't really use it and want to buy a...

paglagayok
replies: 0 views: 371
paglagayok 5th January 2019

Hi. I'm new to Reaper and am excited to take advantage of Reaper's CPU efficiency (compared with other DAWs). Acustica Audio...

wmayhem
replies: 0 views: 396
wmayhem 31st December 2018

Hi all, I've been asked to record a concert with a venue's Soundfield mic. It has 4x B-format XLR outputs (W,X,Y,Z) and...

Roflmaoist
replies: 0 views: 392
Roflmaoist 31st December 2018

I’m looking at upgrading my interface and the legacy Apogee products (Rosetta 800, AD16x) seem to be reasonable on the used...

bpr103
replies: 0 views: 384
bpr103 29th December 2018

Hey all, Anybody have any insight about when this is going to be amended? Wanted to access some info that doesn't seem to be...

Hammy Havoc
replies: 2 views: 650
Hammy Havoc 27th December 2018

I'm using an ageing Echo Audiofire 8 interface with Reaper on OSX and am wondering what other people use as their main record...

studer58
replies: 3 views: 509
funkycam 23rd December 2018

Hello, Please check my first version of Reaper and Push device Control Surface Plugin fo Reaper.. I am trying to do as best...

Galileon
replies: 2 views: 458
Galileon 20th December 2018

Alrighty, here's another "help me, I'm not sure what to choose" plea. Bear with me... I seem to only post these... I...

mortalsphere
replies: 8 views: 1,642
b0se 12th December 2018

first post here so sorry if this is in the wrong section. did some searching first but couldn't find what I need help...

antonyg
replies: 9 views: 3,445
greengineer 11th December 2018

For some reason Reaper is outputting audio as mono. Even if I'm playing music from another program, when I switch to Reaper, the...

tablo
replies: 5 views: 3,554
othni 10th December 2018

It's my first time ever downloading a DAW and trying to put vst plug in using reaper. I tried to download a simple acoustic piano...

derpityderp777
replies: 2 views: 537
rboy 10th December 2018

Hi, I've already asked about this in my other post here link:...

Juny1spion
replies: 1 views: 381
Philbo King 10th December 2018

Any one using Reaper and a UAD2 on a PC? Thoughts/comments if you are.

plexisys
replies: 8 views: 3,260
Voivodinevampyr 6th December 2018

REAPER has released a native linux version DAW. I am finding it a virtually flawless beta. Obvious concerns would be compatible...

s wave
replies: 5 views: 685
s wave 6th December 2018

Hi guys, today i was drum editing and then wanted to support my kick with a sample. my kick-track is spliced into different...

Rin
Rin 5th December 2018

ReaTrak Studio beta test (Chord Track for REAPER) - Cockos Incorporated Forums ReaTrak Studio will give you a chord track in...

crossovercable
replies: 2 views: 1,616
crossovercable 3rd December 2018

Hello, I use Reaper to capture recordings that are sometimes several hours in length. Afterwards, I want to make individual...

StuartM
replies: 2 views: 449
StuartM 2nd December 2018

Hey guys, Installed reaper very recently and I'm already blown away. Rocks !!! Q: Any idea how to add the same plugin...

planck
replies: 4 views: 791
illsoulprod 2nd December 2018

I know this has been discussed before, but I have a specific issue. I've got a pretty heavy project with around 100 tracks,...

Ali Jafri
replies: 9 views: 1,153
illsoulprod 2nd December 2018

I thought it could be an interesting discussion to list the little things about Reaper that you love. I'm talking about the...

Barncore
replies: 2 views: 600
Barncore 30th November 2018

Q

I have revived a couple of 1/4" demo tapes my classic rock band made back in 1981. They're not great, even by standards...

rodak
replies: 3 views: 545
rodak 27th November 2018

Hi! :) I am relatively new with Reaper so maybe I am doing something wrong. I am trying to copy a part of a project (8 bars)...

manem78
replies: 1 views: 305
Philbo King 22nd November 2018

So I had to replace the audio cards in my machine (I actually built a completely new DAW). Anyway, I had a pair of Lynx cards...

not_so_new
replies: 2 views: 522
ivansc 21st November 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search