The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 9,028
Views: 9,028
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just wondering, because I've been beta testing some neat plugins and tried that but it didn't work. It pasted another instance of...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 62
JoeyM 2 hours ago

Hello, I’m having a strange issue in Reaper when recording audio from my drum machines. I press record and the very first...

DrDynamix
replies: 7 views: 324
JonnieK 1 day ago

Hi there! I've been using reaper + bias fx this week and it works wonders But today out of nowhere I started having a...

ChrisRdn
replies: 0 views: 205
ChrisRdn 1 week ago

Hi all, I have a problem I just cannot understand, I hope you guys have an explanation, or even a solution! This is my...

Alex1973
replies: 0 views: 188
Alex1973 1 week ago

I've recently been doing a ton of voiceovers (recording myself). I've been using a dog clicker to mark good paragraphs and bad (1...

Jackash
replies: 1 views: 291
bradh 1 week ago

New theme for Reaper! White Tie : Imperial - REAPER theme for large monitors I'm curious as to what people 'round here...

henge
replies: 51 views: 17,184
ivansc 1 week ago

Hoping someone else might have tried this combo. When using this mic with Reaper and monitoring through the mic I get an issue...

Karl Engel
replies: 1 views: 199
Karl Engel 2 weeks ago

Hello, So I have a copy d16 Sigmund and I want to sell it to buy a license for Reaper as I don't really use it and want to buy a...

paglagayok
replies: 0 views: 236
paglagayok 2 weeks ago

Hi. I'm new to Reaper and am excited to take advantage of Reaper's CPU efficiency (compared with other DAWs). Acustica Audio...

wmayhem
replies: 0 views: 250
wmayhem 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I've been asked to record a concert with a venue's Soundfield mic. It has 4x B-format XLR outputs (W,X,Y,Z) and...

Roflmaoist
replies: 0 views: 263
Roflmaoist 2 weeks ago

I’m looking at upgrading my interface and the legacy Apogee products (Rosetta 800, AD16x) seem to be reasonable on the used...

bpr103
replies: 0 views: 252
bpr103 3 weeks ago

Hey all, Anybody have any insight about when this is going to be amended? Wanted to access some info that doesn't seem to be...

Hammy Havoc
replies: 2 views: 445
Hammy Havoc 3 weeks ago

I'm using an ageing Echo Audiofire 8 interface with Reaper on OSX and am wondering what other people use as their main record...

studer58
replies: 3 views: 352
funkycam 4 weeks ago

Hello, Please check my first version of Reaper and Push device Control Surface Plugin fo Reaper.. I am trying to do as best...

Galileon
replies: 2 views: 308
Galileon 4 weeks ago

Alrighty, here's another "help me, I'm not sure what to choose" plea. Bear with me... I seem to only post these... I...

mortalsphere
replies: 8 views: 1,318
b0se 12th December 2018

… and I wasn't impressed. It was so dumbed down compared to Reaper, but I did like Drum Racks. And the GUI was super-stylish...

goom
replies: 0 views: 436
goom 12th December 2018

first post here so sorry if this is in the wrong section. did some searching first but couldn't find what I need help...

antonyg
replies: 9 views: 2,846
greengineer 11th December 2018

For some reason Reaper is outputting audio as mono. Even if I'm playing music from another program, when I switch to Reaper, the...

tablo
replies: 5 views: 3,360
othni 10th December 2018

It's my first time ever downloading a DAW and trying to put vst plug in using reaper. I tried to download a simple acoustic piano...

derpityderp777
replies: 2 views: 389
rboy 10th December 2018

Hi, I've already asked about this in my other post here link:...

Juny1spion
replies: 1 views: 254
Philbo King 10th December 2018

Any one using Reaper and a UAD2 on a PC? Thoughts/comments if you are.

plexisys
replies: 8 views: 3,079
Voivodinevampyr 6th December 2018

REAPER has released a native linux version DAW. I am finding it a virtually flawless beta. Obvious concerns would be compatible...

s wave
replies: 5 views: 450
s wave 6th December 2018

Hi guys, today i was drum editing and then wanted to support my kick with a sample. my kick-track is spliced into different...

Rin
replies: 0 views: 257
Rin 5th December 2018

ReaTrak Studio beta test (Chord Track for REAPER) - Cockos Incorporated Forums ReaTrak Studio will give you a chord track in...

crossovercable
replies: 2 views: 1,009
crossovercable 3rd December 2018

Hello, I use Reaper to capture recordings that are sometimes several hours in length. Afterwards, I want to make individual...

StuartM
replies: 2 views: 317
StuartM 2nd December 2018

Hey guys, Installed reaper very recently and I'm already blown away. Rocks !!! Q: Any idea how to add the same plugin...

planck
replies: 4 views: 628
illsoulprod 2nd December 2018

I know this has been discussed before, but I have a specific issue. I've got a pretty heavy project with around 100 tracks,...

Ali Jafri
replies: 9 views: 990
illsoulprod 2nd December 2018

I thought it could be an interesting discussion to list the little things about Reaper that you love. I'm talking about the...

Barncore
replies: 2 views: 463
Barncore 30th November 2018

Q

I have revived a couple of 1/4" demo tapes my classic rock band made back in 1981. They're not great, even by standards...

rodak
replies: 3 views: 417
rodak 27th November 2018

Hi! :) I am relatively new with Reaper so maybe I am doing something wrong. I am trying to copy a part of a project (8 bars)...

manem78
replies: 1 views: 176
Philbo King 22nd November 2018

So I had to replace the audio cards in my machine (I actually built a completely new DAW). Anyway, I had a pair of Lynx cards...

not_so_new
replies: 2 views: 401
ivansc 21st November 2018

Does Mac OS Mojave's dark mode effect REAPER GUI to be dark? Can anybody kindly upload screenshots or screen-recording when using...

ldiunyh
replies: 1 views: 491
Solid Mastering 19th November 2018

Help please. I have the Scarlet 214 first generation interface, which I bought a couple of years back. I am using the Reaper DAW...

Anton2
replies: 12 views: 798
Anton2 18th November 2018

Obvious question. Reaper is great as a DAW and has Remote server functionality to host plugin processing to a slave...

Musician
replies: 5 views: 2,970
Patrick_ 8th November 2018

hello first post here. I hope this sections is ok. so I am using reaper 64bit windows 10. I recorded live drums to 8 tracks...

teddyd
replies: 2 views: 450
teddyd 29th October 2018

Help please. I want to use a midi controller keyboard with Reaper for drum effects, adding a bit of piano/organ,... to...

Anton2
replies: 2 views: 396
Anton2 28th October 2018

How do I get that deep rich bass drum thump like a Console does?

Saxplayerz
replies: 2 views: 413
Saxplayerz 27th October 2018

Hi guys. None of my tracks are clipping. Master track has a limiter. I play and nothing is clipping. Song rendered. I close...

Treva
replies: 24 views: 3,126
jzero 23rd October 2018

A query. I decided to make a Reaper with reference tracks of recordings by performers I like to use these as a benchmark for...

Anton2
replies: 3 views: 510
open_source 9th October 2018

We've had this bug for at least a year now and it affects both our Macs. Basically opening the FX window of a track instantly...

Myles Eastwood
replies: 1 views: 481
studer58 7th October 2018

I use reaper (on mac) with my students. I downloaded some plugins we would like to check out. I copied the dll file in both...

upperlip
replies: 1 views: 556
Virtuoson 6th October 2018

Not sure if I am posting in the correct place but... Hi Folks, Newbie to gearSlutz and to home recording. I am using Reaper...

daveh10
replies: 7 views: 1,698
drezz 1st October 2018

So I am trying out the demo version of Reaper. Can't say I am too impressed with live midi at the moment tho I have a feeling it...

RobinL
replies: 3 views: 758
TSM 30th September 2018

Hello together, After many years using Pro Tools I want to try the switch to reaper. But i need some tips regarding the lack of...

Lebowski666
replies: 1 views: 674
Lebowski666 18th September 2018

Hey guys, I am getting this really annoying distortion sound, it only seems to happen on this song. Facts: -Just switched...

Synthetikz
replies: 7 views: 692
Philbo King 18th September 2018

Hi folks. I have a scarlett 2i2 2nd gen interface and am going to buy a laptop then put reaper on it so that I can location...

Richarddthompson
replies: 2 views: 933
Philbo King 17th September 2018

Hi In cubase, if I want to quantize a midi track without opening the editor I highlight the track, hit Q and everything...

Errr
replies: 3 views: 520
Deleted User 15th September 2018

Hello GS, I wanna buy the Sountoys 5 bundle to use with Reaper 5.92. But the problem is that reaper is *«unsupported*» by...

CynicalDux
replies: 6 views: 995
Reverb 12th September 2018

Hi, I use a speaker calibration software called sonarworks reference 4 as a plug in on my master bus. it works great but...

Monk u
replies: 1 views: 572
Monk u 11th September 2018

I read on GS someone heard a rumour that Daft Punk used Reaper for the Tron Legacy soundtrack. Now there is this recent...

bundaskenyer008
replies: 26 views: 2,792
Pollo 9th September 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search