The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,083
Views: 8,083
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello together, After many years using Pro Tools I want to try the switch to reaper. But i need some tips regarding the lack of...

Lebowski666
replies: 1 views: 214
Lebowski666 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I am getting this really annoying distortion sound, it only seems to happen on this song. Facts: -Just switched...

Synthetikz
replies: 7 views: 360
Philbo King 13 hours ago

So I am trying out the demo version of Reaper. Can't say I am too impressed with live midi at the moment tho I have a feeling it...

RobinL
replies: 2 views: 430
Philbo King 1 day ago

Hi folks. I have a scarlett 2i2 2nd gen interface and am going to buy a laptop then put reaper on it so that I can location...

Richarddthompson
replies: 2 views: 320
Philbo King 1 day ago

Hi In cubase, if I want to quantize a midi track without opening the editor I highlight the track, hit Q and everything...

Errr
replies: 3 views: 231
shanabit 3 days ago

Hello GS, I wanna buy the Sountoys 5 bundle to use with Reaper 5.92. But the problem is that reaper is *«unsupported*» by...

CynicalDux
replies: 6 views: 631
Reverb 6 days ago

Hi, I use a speaker calibration software called sonarworks reference 4 as a plug in on my master bus. it works great but...

Monk u
replies: 1 views: 222
Monk u 1 week ago

I read on GS someone heard a rumour that Daft Punk used Reaper for the Tron Legacy soundtrack. Now there is this recent...

bundaskenyer008
replies: 26 views: 2,024
Pollo 1 week ago

YouTube Great for zooming in vertically on (for example) all vocal Stem Tracks which you have placed in a Folder Track. Hope...

vanhaze
replies: 1 views: 295
soulone82 1 week ago

Hi everyone I looked around but still can't find an answer for this (sorry if I missed it someplace). I have an external...

not_so_new
replies: 7 views: 713
jfjer 1 week ago

Hi guys. None of my tracks are clipping. Master track has a limiter. I play and nothing is clipping. Song rendered. I close...

Treva
replies: 23 views: 2,371
veks 2 weeks ago

Just gave Pro Tools First a shot today... I hate that you have to click on a different button to change the function of your...

Yummerz
replies: 1 views: 570
JoelTheSuperior 2 weeks ago

I took this question from another thread. I just started using Reaper about 10 days ago, after I accidently broke my hackintosh,...

raffivegas
replies: 137 views: 25,155
jamesattfield 3 weeks ago

I've been a Logic user for all of my production life, using it for composing, mixing, and mastering. I've dabbled with Pro Tools...

Barncore
replies: 1 views: 370
HugoRibeiro.Com 3 weeks ago

Hi 2 all, For everyone who makes his beats with Audio Items (Drum Sounds) in Arrange View, this maybe helpful to your...

vanhaze
replies: 0 views: 293
vanhaze 4 weeks ago

I just spent the whopping $60 for Reaper after continued frustration with Cubase 9.5 elements (especially with Slate plugins). I...

djpcarver
replies: 3 views: 312
studer58 4 weeks ago

Not sure if I am posting in the correct place but... Hi Folks, Newbie to gearSlutz and to home recording. I am using Reaper...

daveh10
replies: 6 views: 1,141
ieselisra 4 weeks ago

Check this out: YouTube So the idea: a) You have layed down just a few notes, making up a "global" melody. b)...

vanhaze
replies: 0 views: 275
vanhaze 13th August 2018

The gear can be whatever, it's just an example. But what I want is this (and have no good idea of how to set it up, so asking...

chuckboyer2016
replies: 2 views: 324
Philbo King 11th August 2018

Hey GS. I figured this was the best forum to post this in. I use Reaper through Windows 7 64bit, my computer is an HP Pavilion...

Maverick87
replies: 37 views: 22,815
shanabit 11th August 2018

REAPER | Resources It is a modded theme of Shoelace Reaper theme. Tweaked many stuff like sliders, colors etc. Iff you are...

veks
replies: 0 views: 353
veks 1st August 2018

Hello there. I'd like to combine several items' midi content into one piano roll window. Just to clarify: I don't want to...

fredje
replies: 2 views: 453
HugoRibeiro.Com 27th July 2018

Looks like version 5.5 added "support VST3 extended functionality with Softube Console 1" Curious to know how...

gravyface
replies: 13 views: 2,236
mutetourettes 18th July 2018

Hello. It would seem that in my present config, Reaper sometimes re-opens all the projects than were open when last closing at...

fredje
replies: 0 views: 336
fredje 16th July 2018

Hey everyone, I am wondering if it's possible to do some zero latency monitoring with a gate insert on Reaper. I bought Reaper...

Jimbob131313
replies: 1 views: 536
Philbo King 16th July 2018

Is there any way to raise the maximum volume gain in the item properties? I often want more than +12dB.

whippoorwill
replies: 1 views: 390
open_source 15th July 2018

I'm trying to sync a tape transfer from old ADAT tapes through the iD14, to Reaper. I see that the iD14 is receiving a sync...

cyberry_fields
replies: 1 views: 415
Muser 14th July 2018

Cant get audio to stay on all the time. It picks and chooses when to work...opening and closing reaper seems to work after a...

Beyondgenre
replies: 1 views: 352
ivansc 27th June 2018

Hey all, I've just started using Maschine with Reaper. Started messing with building a tune to get practice and I'm finding...

the donal
replies: 1 views: 490
Muser 21st June 2018

Dear all, In Cockos forum, i saw someone requesting this, so i made a Custom Action which can Toggle Solo a mousepointed Item,...

vanhaze
replies: 1 views: 427
Muser 19th June 2018
replies: 3 views: 1,154
Muser 19th June 2018

How are you guys doing? Im looking for a DAW that is easy to use, preferably low cost and comes with great stock plug ins for...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 8 views: 562
Hip Hop Head 18th June 2018

Hi all I'm a newbie to recording and I have a few questions about Reaper. I was wondering if I should get a low level easier DAW...

Cadmandu
replies: 26 views: 940
open_source 18th June 2018

Let's say I recorded a band, mixed them mastered. Then I start a new Reaper project, import that song. Render it with the same...

Treva
replies: 9 views: 644

Hi guys. Im quite new to all this still but ill try my best to explain whats going on. Im using a ART USB mix 3 to record...

RivenStudios
replies: 1 views: 347

I've been loving reaper for about 6 months now after plodding along with Audition for years :facepalm: Now that I've seen the...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 31 views: 6,699
JoeyM 13th June 2018

Hiya, My imac recently gave out and i finally invested in building a windows. This cost a pretty penny though so i'm looking for...

Dutchrock
replies: 1 views: 561
studer58 12th June 2018

With some free time on my hands I am starting to explore Reaper after some friends of mine in the game audio industry have been...

dirtROBOT
replies: 4 views: 1,920
PaulRain 5th June 2018

Dear all, Hope some Reaper user finds this useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMZtYC3caE8 Please see this as an easy...

vanhaze
replies: 0 views: 517
vanhaze 26th May 2018

Hi all, I have a problem I just cannot understand, I hope you guys have an explanation, or even a solution! This is my...

Alex1973
replies: 0 views: 421
Alex1973 22nd May 2018

I record mostly live orchestral concerts with Reaper. I typically use an array of at least 4 mics, which are mastered to stereo....

jimjazzdad
replies: 6 views: 516
Philbo King 18th May 2018

I am a live sound engineer. A dabble in recording here and there. I have a gig in couple weeks where I am mixing front of house...

xian3000
replies: 2 views: 716
planetnine 17th May 2018

Hey, question from a Reaper novice. I would like to control envelope automations like wah or volume with a foot expression...

bacooper81
replies: 7 views: 504
shmuelyosef 13th May 2018

Hi cool peeps, I am using Reaper 5 as my Master clock for my external hardware instruments. However, my hardware only displays...

Lobong Sutil
replies: 8 views: 509
Muser 11th May 2018

Questions guys! I use Ableton and never really liked the instruments that came with it. I’m looking to buy a hardware synth...

rallycapmusic
replies: 0 views: 343
rallycapmusic 4th May 2018

Hi there, My setup is: iPad2 Alesis io Dock II TouchOSC Reaper So I managed to rescue my old iPad for something useful,...

Finnish
replies: 12 views: 1,026
zvukofor 30th April 2018

I use StudioOne as my main DAW. I want to make Reaper a DAW I can use for very quick demos and recordings. How can I customize...

minervx
replies: 1 views: 707
ivansc 17th April 2018

I had such high hopes for Reaper, i really sympathise with the overall concept and philosophy. I decided to not jump the pt12...

gizeh12
replies: 64 views: 12,221
jamesattfield 16th April 2018

Hello, bit of a lazy post. But I know reaper users love to talk about reaper. I had issues with not trusting reaper, due to low...

HSi
replies: 8 views: 705
xpoes 15th April 2018

Lately ive been having some problems with recording drums in reaper. I play on the crash heavily at some points in song, and in...

jackson122
replies: 2 views: 456
studer58 12th April 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search