The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file
Old 3 weeks ago
REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file

I asked this in REAPER forum and since I got no answers I'm going to ask it here.

I'd like to know how REAPER interprets samples in an audio file. I come from Adobe Audition/Syntrillium Cool Edit. And in Audition you can't really go sub sample. You can't also mix and match different sample rates in one project. But REAPER is clearly different. So I created these audio files in Audition to then load in REAPER and observe REAPER's behavior (because I'm still more comfortable in Audition but really want to ditch it completely for REAPER).

Six audio files, six different sample rates (6000, 12000, 24000, 48000, 96000, 192000), all exactly one second, all containing one complete cycle of a 1 Hz sine wave.

These are the screenshots. The REAPER project is in 96kHz.

I can clearly go sub sample in REAPER, but it never tells you where you exactly are. And if you trim an audio file in the middle of a sample, you never know how REAPER's going to render it. I'm confused. In Audition you know exactly where one sample ends and the next sample begins, not so much in REAPER.

I was hoping I could ditch Adobe Audition for good, but honestly I don't know what to make of REAPER's way of dealing with samples in an audio file. Can someone shed some light on this topic please?

I also downloaded the User Guide, and the term "subsample" is mentioned only once, and it has nothing to do with audio, it's about video. So even the official User Guide doesn't talk about it. I'm in the dark here.
Attached Thumbnails
REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file-01.png   REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file-02.png  
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I don't quite understand your question here... probably that is why you have trouble getting answers?

If you mean the reference, the toolbar, then it's most likely always referencing the project sample rate (which you can set in Project Settings). So if that is the reference, then all other sample rates and their corresponding samples are in relation to this (multiples/halves/quarters etc).
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Monty's video will help clarify what is going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIQ9IXSUzuM
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

As far as I know if you import media into Reaper with a samplerate other than the project it will resample them to the project rate. Possibly you can disable this feature. You can configure the quality of resampling and I am told that the highest quality is pretty good but not the best.

So what you see in your Reaper screenshot is the resampled data.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Hi,

as you've mentioned, Reaper is rather different from lot of other DAWs in this aspect.
Essentially almost everything there is sample rate agnostic, so all item positions, edits, automation curve points etc. are internally represented in time (seconds, double precision float).
This way you can freely mix and match items and even individual takes with different sample rates in project, vary speed and pitch of items without rendering and switch whole project to different sample rate anytime you need.. everything will be seamlessly adapted.
Also at some operations, it's advantageous to generic use time unit with higher precision than samples, because it helps to avoid accumulated error during multiple roundings.

Engine there won't process source audio on sub-sample level (that would be rather complicated, much more intensive computationally and mainly unnecessary).
In another words those time positions are internally rounded to closest whole sample value (according to actual working sample rate) during processing or playback.
So while you can see for example some edit in the middle of working rate sample period, during playback it will work like it is aligned to closest samples boundary.

You can also enable project sample rate snapping (in Snap/Grid setting menu, right click to magnet icon at main toolbar). In this case mentioned rounding happens immediately when editing and everything including cursor position will snap to sample boundaries. Of course in the project it's still represented and saved as seconds, only it's rounded to samples right during editing, so you can also see everything aligned.

Michal
Attached Thumbnails
REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file-reaper_snapping_rate.png  
Old 3 weeks ago
I guess the problem with my question was, confusing all of you by bringing up different sample rates. Forget about mixing and matching different sample rates. Let me ask my question again using the good old 48,000 Hz sample rate. I load the same audio file in both Adobe Audition and REAPER. Then I set both softwares' (ruler time units) to Samples. I then type in 8 and then 9 in both softwares' (jump to time) windows, and put markers on them.

These screenshots are the results, and as you can see I can clearly put my play cursor between sample #8 and sample #9 in REAPER. Whereas it's not possible to do such a thing in Adobe Audition.

So my question is, if a sample is the smallest unit in a digital audio file, and by definition you can't divide it into smaller units (unless of course you do SRC which is a whole nother story), then how is it that REAPER is so vague about where the play cursor lands between two adjacent samples when we're zoomed all the way in. Why can I clearly put my play cursor in between two adjacent samples (which by definition are the smallest units of the audio and therefore cannot be divided into anything smaller and there shouldn't be any wiggle room between them)? You can clearly see that the play cursor is I guess 25% in between sample #8 and #9 ? It's as if REAPER treats audio differently than Adobe Audition. I'm sorry if I made it even more confusing.
Attached Thumbnails
REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file-audition.png   REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file-reaper.png  
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Michal is right, you need 'Snap to project sample rate' checked. This seems to take effect even with Snap disabled globally.

Cool Edit / Audition just does that by default I suppose.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

msmucr is probably hinting at the right answers imo. it may be that if snapping is setup not to snap to any factor, that when you zoom in, the cursor is only constrained by the ratio of the pixels.

you can also set the midi ppqn resolution in preferences. so if you set it higher or lower than default, any new midi recording will occur at that resolution. but if you then glue a midi item, it will set to the resolution set in the preference, for the glued item. you can determine that by looking at the items source properties.

in a similar case, you can then set snapping in the Midi editor independently to the arrange snapping, or get the midi editor to follow the arrange level snap. the more you zoom in with snapping disabled, the finer position the edit cursor seems able to be located. seemingly unconstrained by any snapping resolution.

I suppose the question is, when that amount of freedom is useful, or problematic. you could possibly make some custom actions which engage and disengage a set of behaviours for specific meaningful outcomes. once you have determined what those outcomes are, as a positive or negative, outcome behaviour.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muser View Post
msmucr is probably hinting at the right answers imo. it may be that if snapping is setup not to snap to any factor, that when you zoom in, the cursor is only constrained by the ratio of the pixels.
That didn't seem to do anything in my case, I can still put the play cursor in between two adjacent samples.
Attached Thumbnails
REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file-capture.png  
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfghdhr View Post
That didn't seem to do anything in my case, I can still put the play cursor in between two adjacent samples.
Then there is something other going on.. is the file at same rate as project?
Check the screencap, how it normally behaves.

Anyway, as I've explained Reaper isn't really vague. You can see some "in-between" edits or positions, but it really doesn't matter, it will be rounded down to nearest sample during playback or processing.
Then if you will switch project to different working rate, it will be just rounded to different respective absolute sample value.. eg. it is never sub-sample.
Honestly over many years now, I haven't found any practical issues with such default behavior.

Additionally if is there is feasible to have visible sample alignment of waveforms (eg. "WYSIWYG" behavior like other DAWs).. for instance to apply exact pre-FX volume curve or some measurement purposes, then I can just enable mentioned working rate snapping.

Michal
Attached Thumbnails
REAPER's method of interpreting samples in an audio file-reaper_snap_sample_2.gif  
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
thereโ€™s a sample rate in the driver preferences. then an ability to over-ride the sample rate in project settings, or not. then the ability to have a file with a different sample rate running, presumably in some way counter to both those, in the arrange window. then the ability to time stretch those items.

I just locked my grid to the snap to project sample rate as well. everything is 48Khz. the preferences, the project and the file. however I do have some tempo changes and some time stretching.

if I zoom in max, and step the edit cursor minimum, with the snap to sample set to on, the edit cursor seems to be moving by a sample, but the underlying image sample points seem to progressively shift, in ratio to the single sample move of the edit cursor.

so if I assume the edit cursor is moving in absolute samples, the reason why the shift occurs, may be due to these other variables and the way the graphic element tries to represent all these possible differences.

so I suppose everything would need to be rigorously set up for any test, to determine the reasons why this shift might occur.
and wether it does right out of the gate, or occurs later after some change to an item, stretch, or tempo change etc.
Iโ€™m on a Mac btw, and I'm seeing similar representations.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmucr View Post
Anyway, as I've explained Reaper isn't really vague. Honestly over many years now, I haven't found any practical issues with such default behavior.
Let me give you one example when this can be a problem: If you're trying to align two audio tracks in order to do a null test. In Adobe Audition, you can align two audio tracks and be precise down to one sample and can be sure that that's as accurate as it gets. But in REAPER you really never know if you're as accurate as it gets with your time alignment, because there are dare I say infinite positions between two samples.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

you might get some more clues in the Actions list. start by putting in the search terms

Sample

for example. there's nothing that says something like,
cut item nearest cursor / with sample accurate rounding.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
you might get some more clues in the Actions list. start by putting in the search terms

Sample
The result was nothing to write home about.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Let me give you one example when this can be a problem: If you're trying to align two audio tracks in order to do a null test. In Adobe Audition, you can align two audio tracks and be precise down to one sample and can be sure that that's as accurate as it gets. But in REAPER you really never know if you're as accurate as it gets with your time alignment, because there are dare I say infinite positions between two samples.
Yes, that particular example is something which I'd file under measurement purposes.
Anyway, if that default behavior doesn't suit your working preferences, it should be possible to enable that snapping. And save it to project default (alt+enter, save as default project settings) to have that always enabled.

It's puzzling, it didn't work for you, as you've reported. I had no other special settings enabled there, just that switch, I've mentioned before. Project and files 44100.

As a bonus, after you find the culprit for that, you might also enable same interpolated waveform look as in Audition instead of connected dots, if you like. It's at Reaper's preferences, Appearance > Peaks/Waveforms > Sample View. There you select "Dots and Sinc".

Michal
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
The result was nothing to write home about.
I get more than that. but I have all the ReaPack repository and SWS installed.

but there still isn't anything I could see which might help handle an item in some kind of sample accurate terms. I guess even if it did it to the underlying information, there could still be a questions about the way the item displays it. because of all the variables Reaper can handle in terms of independent item time stretching etc.

I suppose summing a pair of items with a polarity switch on one, might shed some light on what to expect.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Sample

for example. there's nothing that says something like,
cut item nearest cursor / with sample accurate rounding.
Nothing like that should be necessary, just enable that snapping. That should cover most of things like cursor movement, editing, adding of envelope points.. etc. All is sample aligned (eg. rounded to nearest sample boundary), when I use it.

Michal
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
As a bonus, after you find the culprit for that, you might also enable same interpolated waveform look as in Audition instead of connected dots, if you like. It's at Reaper's preferences, Appearance > Peaks/Waveforms > Sample View. There you select "Dots and Sinc".

Michal
OMG Thank you for that tip. I hate the default way REAPER presents audio waves. Thank you for that.

But my main problem still persists. I guess there's no retiring Adobe Audition anytime soon then. It's a shame because I really wanted to do everything in REAPER and ditch Adobe Audition for good. But I guess for audio editing Adobe Audition still is the king

But really thank you for that tip.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
OMG Thank you for that tip. I hate the default way REAPER presents audio waves. Thank you for that.
You're welcome. That's likely for performance reasons, as drawing with plain linear interpolation is faster, hence this is the default choice there.

Quote:
But my main problem still persists. I guess there's no retiring Adobe Audition anytime soon then.
That's really strange.. I've just tried it on second computer (Mac this time) and it also works as expected.
I'm thinking, what can be possibly wrong at your setup...

Can you try simple test (shortcuts are for Windows)?

- create new project
- alt+enter to open its properties and set it to 44100 from pull-down menu there, checkbox at left enabled.
- create empty track and select it
- menu > insert > click source (just couple bars of metronome for test)
- select this new item (via right click + drag over)
- press ctrl+shift+g to "Glue it", this will convert it to audio
- zoom to some click signal up to sample level
- enable mentioned project sample rate snapping from Snap/Grid menu (alt+l or right click at magnet icon)

Whenever I tried that, it snapped everything properly. It should restrict all movements to samples dots, as I showed in my screencap.

If that won't be working there are couple of other things to try.. For instance reset all Reaper preferences to factory defaults for example. Or start of another REAPER portable version (with own isolated default preferences, to avoid touching of your current setup).

Michal
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Nothing like that should be necessary, just enable that snapping. That should cover most of things like cursor movement, editing, adding of envelope points.. etc. All is sample aligned (eg. rounded to nearest sample boundary), when I use it.

Michal
I think I found a group of actions which should handle the operations to an equivalent degree.
including as you say, the sample snap constraint placed on the cursor.

Xenakios/SWS: Move selected items to edit cursor

SWS: Move selected item(s) left edge to edit cursor

SWS/AW: Trim selected items to selection or cursor (crop)

Edit: the OP might also find use in the Lock icon.
I usually have it only set for preventing Left Right movement.
right click on it to set it up, and left to engage.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
You're welcome. That's likely for performance reasons, as drawing with plain linear interpolation is faster, hence this is the default choice there.

That's really strange.. I've just tried it on second computer (Mac this time) and it also works as expected.
I'm thinking, what can be possibly wrong at your setup...

Can you try simple test (shortcuts are for Windows)?

- create new project
- alt+enter to open its properties and set it to 44100 from pull-down menu there, checkbox at left enabled.
- create empty track and select it
- menu > insert > click source (just couple bars of metronome for test)
- select this new item (via right click + drag over)
- press ctrl+shift+g to "Glue it", this will convert it to audio
- zoom to some click signal up to sample level
- enable mentioned project sample rate snapping from Snap/Grid menu (alt+l or right click at magnet icon)

Whenever I tried that, it snapped everything properly. It should restrict all movements to samples dots, as I showed in my screencap.

If that won't be working there are couple of other things to try.. For instance reset all Reaper preferences to factory defaults for example. Or start of another REAPER portable version (with own isolated default preferences, to avoid touching of your current setup).

Michal
oh my goddddd Thank youuuuuuuu. It worked. No matter what I do it always snaps to absolute samples. As long as the audio sample rate is the same as project sample rate. I don't know if I thanked you, but seriously thank you.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I think I found a group of actions which should handle the operations to an equivalent degree.
including as you say, the sample snap constraint placed on the cursor.

SWS: Move selected item(s) left edge to edit cursor

SWS/AW: Trim selected items to selection or cursor (crop)
Sorry, but I'm likely missing any reason to use those actions in this use case and binding that to some keys or mouse modifiers.
It doesn't have anything to do with snapping to project sample rate. It can be certainly useful for some workflows, but I don't see any relation to OPs issue.

I guess, he should figure out first, why this normal snapping (including cursor position) apparently doesn't work at his setup.

Michal
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
oh my goddddd Thank youuuuuuuu. It worked. No matter what I do it always snaps to absolute samples. As long as the audio sample rate is the same as project sample rate. I don't know if I thanked you, but seriously thank you.
You're welcome. I'm glad, it works for you.

That mentioned restriction is logical. If you use items with different sample rate from the rate of project.. or say time stretched items, then sample periods naturally differs and snapping to original item samples can't really work.
It will be resampled/stretched later to native project rate during playback or rendering.

Of course if you want, you can also render those online resamplers and time strech algorithms in place and "commit" them to project working rate.
Something, which happens automatically, if you work in Audition (actually it's only choice there, when media rate doesn't match the project).
Just select all items in the project with resampler [i] symbol, right click to any selected item and select "Render items as new take".
This will render everything in place and sample snapping will be working as well

This approach with online resampling has lot of advantages. For instance you can quickly work with material with any sample rate, trim it just to length used in the project.. and then decide if you want to render it in place or leave that just for complete final project render later.
Btw. there are two separate resampler quality settings, in project setting (alt+enter). One for realtime playback, other for rendering. You can bump it to highest (Exterme HQ) quality, if you don't have any issues with performance.

Michal
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Sorry, but I'm likely missing any reason to use those actions in this use case and binding that to some keys or mouse modifiers.
It doesn't have anything to do with snapping to project sample rate. It can be certainly useful for some workflows, but I don't see any relation to OPs issue.

I guess, he should figure out first, why this normal snapping (including cursor position) apparently doesn't work at his setup.

Michal
I was working on the basis that the sample position may change in ratio to the degree to which the an item may be stretched. or if the cursor is moved by the triangle handle in between sample accurate points. similarly, an item may freely end up there also.

so if the item is then moved to that cursor position, the first sample in the item would no longer be in a sample accurate position.

for example, if I set my ruler to show samples, I can place the cursor between samples and then when running
the item will move to the where the cursor is, regardless of weather or not the cursor is between a sample being shown in the ruler.

so If I then want to round it up to a project sample position, clicking in the ruler will snap the cursor to the projects sample positions. when the Grids sample snap box is checked.

so then if I run
Move selected item(s) left edge to edit cursor
the item will move to the projects sample position. it will cause the item to move, rather than trim.

it seems to me there are reasons which might explain where the OP was observing some representational behaviours which can still become encountered, regardless of whether they can be solved by starting a new project, carry out a set of processes in a specific strict fashion, and then observe the types of representations expected.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
You're welcome. I'm glad, it works for you.

That mentioned restriction is logical. If you use items with different sample rate from the rate of project.. or say time stretched items, then sample periods naturally differs and snapping to original item samples can't really work.
It will be resampled/stretched later to native project rate during playback or rendering.

Of course if you want, you can also render those online resamplers and time strech algorithms in place and "commit" them to project working rate.
Something, which happens automatically, if you work in Audition (actually it's only choice there, when media rate doesn't match the project).
Just select all items in the project with resampler [i] symbol, right click to any selected item and select "Render items as new take".
This will render everything in place and sample snapping will be working as well

This approach with online resampling has lot of advantages. For instance you can quickly work with material with any sample rate, trim it just to length used in the project.. and then decide if you want to render it in place or leave that just for complete final project render later.
Btw. there are two separate resampler quality settings, in project setting (alt+enter). One for realtime playback, other for rendering. You can bump it to highest (Exterme HQ) quality, if you don't have any issues with performance.

Michal
I think I need to go through REAPER's preferences extensively and change quite a lot of things. Is there a comprehensive guide for all REAPER settings? And not just the ones under preferences, but also like the ones under SNAP and GRID LINES icons, and Project Setting, Actions Settings, and basically every single setting under the sun?

Is there a comprehensive guide for all REAPER settings?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
I think I need to go through REAPER's preferences extensively and change quite a lot of things. Is there a comprehensive guide for all REAPER settings? And not just the ones under preferences, but also like the ones under SNAP and GRID LINES icons, and Project Setting, Actions Settings, and basically every single setting under the sun?

http://reaper.fm/userguide.php

Check the guides and videos here, or post a question: https://reaperblog.net/

https://reapack.com/

http://www.sws-extension.org/
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

As @ studer58 wrote, the official user guide is likely most up to date documentation source.
Plus mention about Reaperblog is also very good, because besides lot of useful tips there he also mentions every new feature added with updates (including explanation about its practical use).
Also for people going from other DAWs it is IMO very useful to watch some videos by Kenny Gioia, which are there http://reaper.fm/videos.php
Not really "reference" like you asked for, but sometimes worthwhile explanations of options there (that's likely biggest hurdle for Reaper, because lot of DAWs out there has exactly one way how to achieve some thing, whereas Reaper can be bit overwhelming in this regard).

Finally one personal note regarding Reaper customization and change of lot settings, custom actions, skins etc..
That's usually mentioned like biggest advantage. It is definitely useful, but that can be also double edged sword.
Quite a few people, who came from or work with other DAWs, starts by wild modification of all imaginable settings there, seeks for custom actions or skins to mimics other DAWs.. remaps almost whole keyboard and mouse modifiers after first two evenings etc..
To find out after some time, it doesn't really work, fight with some odd behavior and might conclude, that Reaper never won't be a Pro Tools, Cubase, Audition or whatever. Like everything it has its own inherent architecture, idiosyncrasies.. which can require some time to adopt as it is, but it can work much better than try to forcibly bend it to be something else.

So my recommendation for that is, to have for example portable version of Reaper somewhere along your main installation (where you do all the customizations) and keep it in pretty much in default setup. IMO that's definitely very useful for debugging of potential issues or to compare how something works without any further tweaks.

Michal
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I was working on the basis that the sample position may change in ratio to the degree to which the an item may be stretched. or if the cursor is moved by the triangle handle in between sample accurate points. similarly, an item may freely end up there also.

I see, so you've meant that primarily for re-aligning of previously moved items to in-between positions, or to align start of items, which has own sample periods different from project (like items with time-stretch or with online resamplers).

If position of such item is just moved "off the grid", then your approach could work, although I think, it's way easier to just enable project sample rate snapping, zoom to sample level and simply move item back and forth a bit, it should just snap to closest sample boundary.
If such item has already left-trimmed start to some in-between value and also has in-between position, then it's no sensible way, how to re-align to whole samples using actions (but maybe it will be possible to write something using REAPER API for that).

To me, that's anyway rather academic issue. As I've mentioned in initial post here, all those positions will be rounded to closest whole sample number value during playback or processing.. you can verify that by recording of track or bus output (resulting take will be always project sample aligned).
And if there will be some situation, where that will be needed/desired during editing (like mentioned visual alignment of takes for null tests for example), then it's definitely better to have such sample snapping enabled right from the start than fixing that later.

Michal
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
I see, so you've meant that primarily for re-aligning of previously moved items to in-between positions, or to align start of items, which has own sample periods different from project (like items with time-stretch or with online resamplers).

If position of such item is just moved "off the grid", then your approach could work, although I think, it's way easier to just enable project sample rate snapping, zoom to sample level and simply move item back and forth a bit, it should just snap to closest sample boundary.
If such item has already left-trimmed start to some in-between value and also has in-between position, then it's no sensible way, how to re-align to whole samples using actions (but maybe it will be possible to write something using REAPER API for that).

To me, that's anyway rather academic issue. As I've mentioned in initial post here, all those positions will be rounded to closest whole sample number value during playback or processing.. you can verify that by recording of track or bus output (resulting take will be always project sample aligned).
And if there will be some situation, where that will be needed/desired during editing (like mentioned visual alignment of takes for null tests for example), then it's definitely better to have such sample snapping enabled right from the start than fixing that later.

Michal
well I was indicating early on that you may be correct about the rounding. I mean itโ€™s one of those things which will usually end up being either true or false. but at the same time, being aware of these positional issues related to items, I could understand from that perspective what the OP might be worrying about in terms of sample accuracy.

I agree that a simple operation would be to zoom in and move the item with sample snapping on. so โ€ฆ if the edge is closer to the second sample point in the project, and Reapers protocol is to round to the nearest sample in both playback or render / glue, then you should have a situation where what you hear is also what youโ€™ll get with any render or glue operation, as well as plyaback.

so theoretically, if you had two of the same item sounds set up for a null test, and you had each slightly either side of one sample position which they were both closer to, then the playback rounding should have them null. assuming they are closest to, and within one sample of one another. so they should null in the playback condition in that case.

having sample snap enabled would seem to be a generally good option to have enabled.

I think one or two reasons why I end up with non sample snapped audio, is that where I slice the audio can often be in my case, dependent on first having the cursor move to the start of a midi note, and then selecting the audio and slicing at that point. or I might select a few midi notes and convert them to markers, then slice the audio at the markers.

thatโ€™s partly why Iโ€™m interested in any rounding to sample behaviour. if that audio snapped, it would not exactly line up with the midi event I had cut it up from. so I usually want to be careful not to accumulate positional errors or differences in asset positions, which were derived from one another etc. regardless of wether or not some sample rounding is operational, even in playback.

Iโ€™d have to look closer at what happens to the sample positions under stretching or pitch shifting conditions.
I doubt it will cause me too much trouble. in my case at least.
๐Ÿ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ Show Printable Version
โœ‰๏ธ Email this Page
๐Ÿ” Search thread
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ View mentioned gear