The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Waldorf Quantum

...like audio products might be better sold with good audio :facepalm: -- have there been any good recordings of the Nord Stage 3 yet?). But that said, this is more complete and functional than others I've seen. I remember when the Novation BS2 was first demoed, it was an outright ear-piercing disaster because of a...

View Post

Yamaha MODX

...side. I've got a collection of synths (Moog/DSI/Korg/Akai/Elektron etc), but by far I spend the most time gigging with a Nord Stage 2 and playing a Kawai ES8 at home. I got the MODX7 hoping it could serve as a go-to swiss army knife gigging board, lighter than my current go-to NS2 SW73, with...

View Post

NAMM 2019 - Your Predictions, Rumors and Desires...

Very cool. The hands-on approach and price are right. This looks sweet!

View Post

Product Description

The Nord Stage follows the success of earlier keyboard instruments from Clavia, and contains similar emulations of vintage electromechanical keyboards such as the Hammond Organ and electric pianos as found on the Nord Electro 2, with additional functionality including a weighted piano-like keyboard on certain models, a synthesizer section based on the Nord Lead, a more versatile organ section and extended effects processing. Unlike the Electro, the Stage is multitimbral, which means it can play more than one sound at once, either by splitting the internal keyboard or connecting an external MIDI controller.