The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Assistant Engineers
Old 7th November 2005
Gear interested

Assistant Engineers

Would you all be so kind as to share a few tricks that some of your favorite assistant engineers have done for you during sessions that have really impressed you or made your life easier over the years. What kinds of tricks really blow you away and make you feel at ease behind the desk?
Old 10th November 2005
Special Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibeez
Would you all be so kind as to share a few tricks that some of your favorite assistant engineers have done for you during sessions that have really impressed you or made your life easier over the years. What kinds of tricks really blow you away and make you feel at ease behind the desk?
The assistants that I work with are good engineers in their own right, I include them in the recording right from the beginning. When I'm mixing I start at 10am My asst will be there at 8am and by the time I get to the studio he has everything set up and a rough mix on the board and sometimes I have trouble beating his rough mix. They know me like a book and get things done before I even ask. They also are not afraid to say someting to me if they think I'm going in the wrong direction. It's a team thing. Al
Loading mentioned products ...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search