The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Chase Bliss Condor is an analog multi-effect that allows sophisticated control over a wide range of effects including EQ, overdrive, boost, tremolo and filter tones. The pedal has a powerful parametric mids control that ranges from 150 Hz to 4 kHz along with a three separate low pass filter or bass boost/cut modes. Along with expansive frequency controls, Condor has gain and volume knobs and a switchable overdrive circuit for sculpting your ideal guitar tone. Like all Chase Bliss Audio pedals, all of these settings can be stored in presets, ramped, or controlled via expression pedal. Every knob and switch is connected to a little digital brain while your guitar signal stays 100% analog and never gets digitally processed.

Discussions

Filter box with modulation?

...stereo Seems there aren't that many options, so far discounting products that are out of stock, I have found: - Chase Bliss Condor - Elektron Analog Heat - Electro-Harmonix Mod Rex Condor's LFO is very limited, Analog Heat is a bit expensive, big and not pedal format (but it has stereo!), and the sound of Mod Rex doesn't impress...

View Post

LA2A and Lead poisoning, I’d like to know more.

...prevent that here in Kalifornia. Hunters here are required to buy and use expensive pure copper bullets. It's to "save the Condors". I know a couple of the condor researchers and they say lead isn't the problem, there are few animals shot by hunters that are not harvested. It's the broken glass bottles that kills the...

View Post

LA2A and Lead poisoning, I’d like to know more.

Not only did you not get it all -- you had some 'witty' repartee with one of those who frequently posts politically shaded comments, indulging grade school annoyances like dubbing the capital of my state "Excremento" to signal his displeasure with the legislators there -- legislators that in this very thread he incorrectly blamed for...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides