The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Pitch Shifter, Pitch Correction, Audio Editor, Pitch Automation, Volume Automation

Discussions

Melodyne 4 - absolutely amazing

...starting this thread because I don't think the negative attitude in this thread does Melodyne 4 justice: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-computers/1056933-melodyne-4-dissapointment.html I've just purchased the Melodyne 4 Studio update (update from Melodyne 2 Editor) and have to say it is absolutely amazing. The new sound editor is incredible. Manipulating individual harmonics of a signal works like a charm. What Celemony...

View Post

Melodyne 4 - dissapointment

On my iLok I have Melodyne Studio 3 and Melodyne editor 4 On my Colleague's iLok he has Melodyne Studio 3, Melodyne Studio 4, and "Melodyne Plugin 1" whatever that is. But the Studio 4 installer definitely removed the "singletrack" application from his setup. Damned confusing.

View Post

Melodyne issues. No sound is heard.

Hi everyone! This morning, opening a file I had saved last night in Melodyne 4 Studio, I notice that all the notes are all gray and muted. No sound is heard. Only 3 notes at the end appear colored and resonant. What happened? How can I restore the sound? Thanks to those who want to...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?