The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The N-TEN-AT4 is THE Classic British Console EQ and Channel Strip. This is the absolute, authentic, vintage British Mixing Console Channel, and not just the EQ. The entire signal chain of the real 70's console channel provides subtle saturation and wonderful analog warmth to the signal. Every EQ setting is faithfully reproduced, along with special modules dedicated to precise detail of the electronics signal chain.

Discussions

Nebula must have

...it has this sheen to the sound, that kinda gets irritating. I also hear this Neve tone in the CDSoundMaster N-TEN-AT4 eq/channel strip demo, using just the preamp program Although the EQ is awesome! But the console that caught my attention for that earthy tone was the Tride-N-True Trident console set from CDSoundmaster diddlydoo Sounds like...

View Post

Nebula must have

...I'd want the 4KC, the 9KC, or neither. I've already got MFC, A16, and SP79 from AlexB. I've also got CdSoundmaster's N-TEN-AT4 and Q8 consoles. My preferred console is SP79. It just adds a certain sweetness to the audio whilst maintaining a pretty open sound. It doesn't sound harsh or nearly as gritty as some...

View Post

Nebula must have

Thanks. I appreciate all that insight. I agree regarding the 4K vs 9K issue as well. Oh man! If only they were BOGO! :P

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?