The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Rackmount quality in a footpedal. The Carl Martin 3-Band Parametric EQ/Pre-amp is designed specifically for use with such acoustic instruments as guitar, violin, and harmonica. These instruments sometimes use combo amps, which require a high-quality EQ (3-band parametric) and balanced line driver. These features have been integrated into a convenient stompbox format with both XLR and 1/4" outputs. The Carl Martin Parametric EQ/Pre-amp also works well for tweaking the sound of electric guitars, basses, and other electronic instruments in the studio. Integrated regulated power supply.

Discussions

This is the Shit

I wonder how heavy this one will be on the CPU? I believe there's a freebie 3-band version, which I will try soon!

View Post

Roland Unveils V-60HD Multi-Format Video Switcher

Roland Unveils V-60HD Multi-Format Video Switcher Roland Professional A/V (NAB booth #N1140) is introducing the V-60HD, a compact, integrated video switcher and audio mixer, and the latest addition to Roland’s comprehensive line of video production solutions. Its sophisticated feature set is perfectly suited for live event production as well as broadcast, recording and streaming. The...

View Post

Lindell announces WL-3 "R" Wolff/Lindell 500 Series Channel Strip

Lindell announces WL-3 "R" Wolff/Lindell 500 Series Channel Strip Finally there is a real 500 Series analog console channel strip on the market! Introducing The WL-3 Channel Strip. The WL-3 is wonderful channel strip, all in one box. It features a transformer coupled microphone and line input, & a transformer coupled output along with a 60...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?