The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByWorking Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Everybody! TLDR: What traits are you looking for in an assistant? A few months ago, I entered a work relationship...

Cheagor
replies: 0 views: 131
Cheagor 21 hours ago

Hi, It would be very interesting, to get data and statistics on the audio software business. Is there a good resource...

Alatar
replies: 0 views: 182
Alatar 2 days ago

....you have a Dropbox folder entitled "Post-Final Mixes." Add your own. jkthtyrt

nightchef
replies: 4 views: 274
Noisewagon 2 days ago

Anyone here book national acts? Im in my second year of doing so and am just shooting from the hip with cold call emails to the...

kcswingmaster
replies: 0 views: 214
kcswingmaster 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
oldwriterdude 1 week ago

I was listening to NPR public radio the other day and they had a special show talking about how these days allot of acts or...

chigotgo
replies: 38 views: 8,811
Progger 1 week ago

Dear community, I`ve been interning at a well-established music studio in North America for 1.5 years now. Unfortunately, I...

baniza
replies: 9 views: 900
MoarAudioz 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone! So i'm going to college soon and I'm unsure of what I want to do. For the longest time I was sure I was going to...

Divinejames
replies: 9 views: 560
MoarAudioz 2 weeks ago

I know that this is somewhat an almost unanswerable question for the most part as it is amount of quality gear as well as...

Bobo09
replies: 80 views: 26,245
MoarAudioz 2 weeks ago

Producing tracks for a few years now and am currently in a project that needed a good bossa piano. Found a guy in Italy through...

Bigdorkus
replies: 1 views: 426
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

does anyone here know who to send beats/songs to for consideration for Eminem? thanks in advance!

lovesmusic
replies: 9 views: 653
ejsongs 1st November 2018

Many businesses operate successfully on a donation basis. Have any of you tried running a professional studio this way? If so...

Silentstudios
replies: 7 views: 469
Saxplayerz 31st October 2018

For those who work in the purgatory known as corporate America, you know what I mean. Past winners of this award from hell...

bill5
replies: 48 views: 1,688
realtrance 31st October 2018

The threads I could find on this topic are quite old, I'm curious what people have to say on this topic in 2018. I'm looking for...

throwaway2018
replies: 11 views: 836
throwaway2018 23rd October 2018

Hi fellow engineers, I would love to take part in the crewspace forum too, so if anyone can send me an invitation, please lt me...

lovesmusic
replies: 0 views: 314
lovesmusic 22nd October 2018

I'm not sure whether this would be considered off-topic, but I'm wondering what you all might think. On the surface, this...

Nerry2
replies: 29 views: 1,767
Willmore 22nd October 2018

Hello I have an idea of creating a thread where unsigned artists/producers/writers can let others know about any bad...

anony123
replies: 3 views: 479
anony123 12th October 2018

This type of disrespect has no place here. Doing my part to put this guy on blast. Full post here. Billy Mohler - The fine...

erniehalter
replies: 1 views: 744
p0llen_p0ny 12th October 2018

Just yesterday I recorded a girl making sex moans and faking a climax for a hard rock band's not-so-subtle song about having sex...

Nosajjao
replies: 32 views: 1,440
YourBestFriend 8th October 2018

Hi everyone, I need your help with this. Does anyone here work with Marshall Mathers or personally know him? If so could you...

lovesmusic
replies: 3 views: 583
lovesmusic 26th September 2018

And by pro artist i mean someone who is creating & publishing your own music to an engaged audience. I'm interested to know...

Barncore
replies: 5 views: 762
KhaosSignal 23rd September 2018

Hello to everybody, I'm noticing a lot of YouTube music promotion channels that in the moment you are submitting your demo,...

Mike McAdam
replies: 7 views: 1,028
KhaosSignal 23rd September 2018

I'm not sure where this thread belongs.. strike me down if its in the wrong spot for I apologize if it is. Anyways, I have had a...

tjonau
replies: 2 views: 451
bicarbone 18th September 2018

Hey there. So an A&R has asked me to mix a remix of a track ive previously mixed. Basically the same rap song, but with 3...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 2 views: 698
OceanMan 16th September 2018

Okay, the reason I am posting in the Moan Zone is because it is partially a moan and I couldn't decide what other forum I should...

foamboy
replies: 30 views: 1,213
foamboy 16th September 2018

I have a question that I'm not 100% clear on. If I purchase a drum sample pack (all one shots, no loops) can I use those samples...

erow_44
replies: 7 views: 604
LovePlastic 11th September 2018

Koreatown / Hollywood / Echo Park / Long Beach? I’m a 25 year old guy moving to L.A. and I’d like to know what the best...

Edelrhoads
replies: 26 views: 7,845
Nerry2 6th September 2018

Hey, I'm a freelance music producer/track maker. The problem I've come to a situation where a client of mine is asking me to...

replies: 1 views: 716
Yummerz 2nd September 2018

Im an audio engineering student hoping to do a year abroad in a Spain university. I'm having trouble finding universities that...

tehuku
replies: 0 views: 354
tehuku 1st September 2018

Hello everyone. I'm a sound designer and I'm trying to find an audio post house to get a sponsorship in the USA. Trying is the...

Mambo
replies: 2 views: 480
bambamboom 28th August 2018

I would love to speak with someone that has experience living and working on Sweetwater's campus. I have a few quick questions...

DAS19
replies: 0 views: 458
DAS19 15th August 2018

Hi fellows, i'm Fabio, 21 yo, assistant sound engineer and jazz fanatic. I'm writing down this post in order to receive...

Concept B.
replies: 19 views: 863
Concept B. 7th August 2018

A conversation with the client the other day and he started talking about prices from another Studio. I was quite bothered by the...

Saxplayerz
replies: 15 views: 992
Funny Cat 31st July 2018

I’ve always been really into mixing and recording as a hobby. I seem to get some decent results with not very expensive gear in...

Mepha
replies: 4 views: 571
Mepha 29th July 2018

I want to get GS input on this question. Right now I have a smallish studio in a business unit that I use to work with clients...

jakeh111
replies: 7 views: 719
bace 28th July 2018

Hello! I’m interested to learn about people’s thoughts and experiences releasing music via AIA (Artist Intelligence...

hasntbeen
replies: 8 views: 1,003
psycho_monkey 18th July 2018

Hello, I recently launched a Facebook page which I use to try to market myself as a producer, composer and audio engineer. I...

Synthbrass
replies: 0 views: 699
Synthbrass 25th June 2018

Trying to figure out gear insurance. There seems to be a question of whether gear is personal property (covered) versus business...

hhamilton
replies: 27 views: 1,924
R9s4vt 22nd June 2018

Is it a necessary thing for business in general?

Seras
replies: 1 views: 555
Radiowave 21st June 2018

I am currently enrolling as a Freshman at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro as a music major. This I feel was a...

Mansonite
replies: 2 views: 774
bainmack 20th June 2018

Nên Tặng Quà Sinh Nhật Gì Cho người tình giả dụ bạn cho rằng, Hoa hậu chính là người nắm giữ vị...

anhnn123
replies: 1 views: 589
BIG BUDDHA 16th June 2018

i've been constantly replying on twitter to people asking for beats with "hey, i got some beats, what kind of beats are you...

idk a username
replies: 7 views: 906
GeorgeMatthews 7th June 2018

Hey there, I'm from Iran and I`m planning to emigrate. I`ve been working in music industry for about 10 years and I want to...

D A N T E
replies: 5 views: 610
Nerry2 26th May 2018

Hey guys, this is my first official post on GS and I'm very happy to be here!!! My question is, am I too old (25 years old) to...

Shannon_McCarthy
replies: 32 views: 2,744
LameSpirale 26th May 2018

We have purchased a commercial recording facility that just closed (owner retired) and are selling our beautiful home, which...

spectrasound
replies: 1 views: 625
spectrasound 22nd May 2018

What sort of average of billable hours to the studio is there on a pop release today, like Katy Perry or Beyonce or Bruno Mars...

pipelineaudio
replies: 2 views: 1,317
Voco_ono 30th April 2018

Do you snack? Do you have Netflix playing in the background? Talk radio? Sports? What do you do while you're doing all the...

goom
replies: 8 views: 820
Mike.r 26th April 2018

They come in, track their vocals, then leave and expect me to do anything I want without any input, so I'm completely guessing...

goom
replies: 0 views: 582
goom 25th April 2018

Hello Sirs. I have been producing for a few years. I started listening to dance music when I was 12 years old but I never thought...

David Mandez
replies: 3 views: 749
jon281092 24th April 2018

Hey folks! So I am thinking it is time to charge and throw rates on my website for artists who just want me to mix their songs...

Tory Meath
replies: 6 views: 1,075
psycho_monkey 16th April 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search