The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
How To Get Clients Coming Back For More
Old 21st May 2019
Here for the gear

How To Get Clients Coming Back For More

Hello,

I see many questions related to finding clients or increasing your client base.

Therefore, I thought it could be helpful to share some tips that I use to get my clients coming back for more.

1. Be Prepared

If you are booked to do a session in a studio that’s not your own, or if you are hired to mix a live band using a console you haven’t used before, you got to be prepared so you can walk in and be in control of the situation.

2. Show Up On Time

There’s nothing worse if you are working with someone who is always late and puts you in a situation where you have to work faster and under more stress. So, don’t be that guy.

3. Be Available

Being available is really important, especially when you have a new gig. Even if they call you last minute and it’s Friday night, or you had other plans for the weekend, be available.

4. Serve The Client

One of my regular jobs is to mix a jazz/improvisation show at a beautiful venue in London. For this particular gig, even the act requests that I’m there, mixing, their show.

One of the many ways that I put myself in that situation was by putting the client's needs above mine. I do my absolute best to make sure that they are as comfortable on stage as they can be, and if they have any request I listen and adjust accordingly.

Hope these tips can help you and let me know in the comments what you think!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search