The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
How do you manage your schedule?
Old 8th April 2019
Lives for gear
How do you manage your schedule?

How do those of you with busy production, mixing, mastering or writing schedules keep everything locked down? What do you do if a project takes longer than expected? How do you allocate time for revisions, studio maintenance and communication?

Apps, calendar, planner, whiteboard?

Let's share tips and tricks
Old 26th April 2019
Lives for gear

For many years I just relied on Apple Mail and iCal but when things started to get extremely busy, I moved to OmniFocus which is a nice MacOS and iOS app for managing projects.

If you're on Windows and/or want something that is free, you can also consider Trello.

What I like about OmniFocus is the nice Mac aesthetics, syncing between devices, and any new mastering projects that get submitted via my website get sent directly to OmniFocus via a special email address.

Definitely a game changer.
Old 27th April 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin P. View Post
For many years I just relied on Apple Mail and iCal but when things started to get extremely busy, I moved to OmniFocus which is a nice MacOS and iOS app for managing projects.

If you're on Windows and/or want something that is free, you can also consider Trello.

What I like about OmniFocus is the nice Mac aesthetics, syncing between devices, and any new mastering projects that get submitted via my website get sent directly to OmniFocus via a special email address.

Definitely a game changer.
Thanks! OmniFocus sounds perfect, but I'm on PC/Android. I'll check out Trello though.
Old 6th June 2019
Here for the gear

I use Tick Tick because its multi platform and in very good price.
Take a look.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search