The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any reputable studios in the Austin area? Plugin Presets/Expansions
Old 29th March 2019
Lives for gear

Any reputable studios in the Austin area?

I'm moving to the Austin area in October. Anyone able to suggest a studio in the general area in which I could go introduce myself and built rapport?

Thanks guys

Last edited by FreshProduce; 2nd April 2019 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Misspelling
Old 2nd April 2019
Mark and Andre at the Congress House are good dudes - not sure what you mean by "build rapport".... are you trying to look for work, or just looking to build your network and find studios for your own projects?
Old 2nd April 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamboom View Post
Mark and Andre at the Congress House are good dudes - not sure what you mean by "build rapport".... are you trying to look for work, or just looking to build your network and find studios for your own projects?
I'm trying to get acquainted with a reputable studio to potentially handoff some mixes to be mastered. I'm looking for lots of nice outboard gear, owned by friendly engineers who are truly passionate about their craft. I have a guy in NJ who will be happy to master some of my work; however, I'd like to network a bit in the short time I'll be staying there, and It'd be nice to meet some fellow artists who wouldn't mind offering their 2 cents and/or finishing touch. It's good to hear a different perspective of your mix.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search