The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Music Hosting
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Music Hosting

Hi fellow slutz...I'm having a problem with Soundcloud who I use to host music I've produced.
Sometime back in 2013 they randomly took down tracks that were copyright. After emailing them, they agreed Soundcloud is my showreel and reinstated the tracks.

Well they're at it again but this time, seems like a robot is in charge as the replies I get back are just 'copy / paste' standard crap replies. They've even ignored a forwarded email from the composer giving me permission his track. question is, any ideas for a player to put on my website that I control, is safe and doesn't allow downloads but will allow me to show my audio?

Thanks all

John @ Woodbine
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Fidbak is what I switched to from SoundCloud awhile back. You have much more control over the quality of audio that is streamed.

Old 23 hours ago
Gear Head

Thanks I'll check that out!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search