The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Function

• The VS-700C Console offers broader ranging control and deeper editing and mixing functionality for SONAR than any control surface on the market today
  • The critically acclaimed SONAR 8 Producer digital audio workstation is renowned for its music creation features and industry leading 64-bit audio engine
  • VS-700R High-speed USB 2.0 audio interface that provides all the recording and routing capabilities needed to handle any music production task
  • The 18/24 I/O module also includes an onboard Fantom VS hardware synthesizer based on the world-renowned Roland Fantom series

Discussions

Harrison Releases the Next Generation Product in the Mixbus DAW family - Mixbus32C

I just installed it on my main rig .... Using with the roland vs 700 c in mackie mode : working like a charm ... Still didn t know if i can re assigne stuff , but everything is well layout .... The vs 700 c is the best controller around , to get...

View Post

Harrison releases Mixbus v3.6, and FREE DEMOS of Mixbus and Mixbus32C

just for those that want to know ..... roland VS 700 C (that you can find cheap now ) are working via mackie control ;)

View Post

Softube Console 1 WOW!!!

...the console gui under or vice versa ... faders , are still better , the thing is that i have a Roland VS700 and the only thing that is as well build around is the SSL Nucleus !! !i tried to lobby back then when there was an *SSL forum for a nucleus 8 fader...

View Post