The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

DAW Software with Software Instruments and Audio Effects Suite with Touch Control Capabilities - PC VST, DSD

Discussions

why cakewalk sonar x3 not more user in hi end studio and project ?

I run a few high end cad/cam programs in addition to Sonar Professional. I believe the Cakewalk Sonar products have suffered from the same ailment that sickens the entire PC software industry....the CONSTANT catch up that is now INSTITUTIONALIZED by having to adapt to Windows updates and versions in order to maintain their market...

View Post

why cakewalk sonar x3 not more user in hi end studio and project ?

I have no love for Sonar--after getting dumped on enough, I got tired of saying "thank you sir, can I please have another?" However, I think that the update cycles for windows are far less challenging than Mac. I've used some combination of xp and 7, for what seems like forever. In that time, I can't...

View Post

X-Touch and Win 10

Hi fireberd, Sounds like it might be an issue with Sonar, and I'm assuming you are running the latest version of that DAW. Asked our developers to check on this for you, here's what they found: X-TOUCH gets recognized under Windows device manager, is working with Studio One, and also with the above mentioned Sonar version,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?