The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Multisample Synth Multi-page layout optimized for studio and live performance Nearly 10GB of sounds from pro sound designers 20 Instrument categories, 7 Step Generators, LFOs, and Envelope Generators, and 65 DSP FX for countless sonic possibilities AVAILABLE IN VST3 | AU | AAX

Discussions

Roland Boutique - Three new Roland synth products??

...Vangelis style sounds in many software synths. The best is Omnisphere, but you can do pretty well with something like Rapture Pro (which now includes Dimension Pro) Cakewalk - Rapture Pro If you're super broke, you can usually get Wusikstation for next to nothing for that guy is always trying to squeeze money out...

View Post

Gibson Brands ceases development on all Cakewalk products

...spent an obscene amount of money upgrading through 2012. But I did purchase some of those instruments like Z3TA+v2 and Rapture Pro. Probably the only reason I never bought Dimension Pro is because it just wasn't offered for sale in recent years. So, what now? Is Gibson going to sell off the pieces (like...

View Post

FPGA FM synthesizer

I'm very glad to hear that, thank you so much. You made my day :-) Yes I built Rapture (my favorite intrument) and Dimension Pro, along with most of the other "native" instruments in Cake daws.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?