The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Rapture Session An easy to use synth powered by the sounds of Rapture Pro Nearly 4GB of sounds from pro sound designers 11 Instrument categories, hundreds of presets plus Instrument Page for live performance

Discussions

Rapture : must have at 19 euros now !! don't miss it !

Guyz be sure to get Rapture at 19 E instead of 249 E !!! it's just stupid !!! http://www.store.cakewalk.com/b2ceuro/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=10-CWRP1.00-20E Just wanted to share this for you to not miss it ....... This is THE day to by plugins !!!

View Post

Gibson Brands ceases development on all Cakewalk products

...spent an obscene amount of money upgrading through 2012. But I did purchase some of those instruments like Z3TA+v2 and Rapture Pro. Probably the only reason I never bought Dimension Pro is because it just wasn't offered for sale in recent years. So, what now? Is Gibson going to sell off the pieces (like...

View Post

MIDI Programming - Realistic Guitars?

...the Pou dealios, and who knows how many guitar-ish samples, included but not limited to Dimension, SampleTank 2.5 and 3, Rapture, Kontact, and, on hardware, a Korg 05rw, DX-7, SD-80, VZ-10m, coupla other Casios and Yammies, a Fishman Triple Play and, to me.... NONE OF THEM SOUND LIKE A REAL GUITAR... ...but... I LOVE playing my Triple...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?