The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Bass and Kick Drum Microphone

Discussions

List your gear and show us your music!

...TSM 411's for the rack toms and bottom snare. SM57 for top snare Sennheiser E602 MK II for the kick inside mic CAD KBM 412 for an outside kick mic And I put up one room mic. Rode NT1A The vox were done with the same Rode NT1A Guitars were mic'd with an SM 57 and one of the...

View Post

Please help choose default assignments for Pres and Mics

...3 - one may not be working) AKG C1000 S AKG Perception 120 Avantone CV-12 Avenson STO2 (2x) (presently on piano) CAD TSM 411 (3x) CAD KBM 412 Cascade Fatheads (2x) Lawson L47 Little Blondie (2 or 3x - one may not be working) MXL CR24 MXL CR24p MXL R144 Ribbon MXL V6 (2x) MXL V67 MXL M3 B (2x) Naiant X-Q Small Omni Condenser (2x) Octava MK 012 (2x) Shure 55S Shure...

View Post

Please help choose default assignments for Pres and Mics

Sure, I have 'stations' set-up around my tracking room and while I don't leave the mics up, I do set-up some default chains before a tracking session. If you like the J99 on vocals, set-up the SM7b and L47 to patch to it. If you like the STO2s on piano, patch those to the C84s as...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?