The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Can somebody tell me, step by step, how to get pro rap vocals?

I', ve heard one of the best mic for that kind of music is old CAD Equitek E-300 or E-350. You can find it on eBay for around 400$...Instead of comp try to use limiter on vocal...

View Post

What is the sluttiest thing you have bought this year so far?

...CAD Megamix Automation and full patchbay Preamp Universal Audio Twinfinity 710 Interface / Converter SSL Alpha Link AX MOTU 828 MkII Monitors Quested S7R Yamaha NS-10 Pro Mics Nevaton MC51 CAD Equitek E-300 (Original US) 2x Shure SM57 FX Lexicon 300 Behringer V-Verb Aphex Aural Exciter 104 Meters RTW 1119E RTW 1120 Software Pro Tools 10 Toontrack EZDrummer Slate Trigger EX, VTM, VCC, SSD4 Essential 3 iLoks Miscellaneous Studiorack Monitorstands Furman Powerconditioner Mogami Patchcables Mogami Snakes for the console some Toslink / XLR / TRS...

View Post

UA Apollo First Look (user review)

...42" off my right knee. Through WA12s. Kick had an RE20 on the batter side, a D112 and a CAD Equitek e-300 on the resonant side, the CAD and the D112 going trough Pre73s. Snare was a Sennheiser 441. Toms were CAD m179s and the room mics were a pair of Baby Bottles, about...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?