The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Why decide when you can have both? Omnidirectional capsule for flat near field and ambience. Cardioid capsule for proximity boost and off-axis rejection. Capture your instrumentation with exacting detail. Features include field-effect detection, transformerless drive, dual-frequency hi-pass filter and two-position attenuator. Elastic shock mount, stand clamp and windscreen are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.CAD equitek e70 ApplicationsChoir, Orchestra, Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads, Hi-Hat.CAD equitek e70 Specifications Operating Principle: Condenser Polar Pattern: Cardioid and omnidirectional Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz Sensitivity: -39dBV (11mV) @ 1 Pa Impedance: 85 ohms Max SPL: 145dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged Self Noise: 23dBA Hi-pass Filter: 75Hz and 150Hz, 6dB/oct Attenuator: 10dB and 20dB Power Requirements: P48, 2mA

Discussions

Lesser Lights Among Omni Condensers

...of the lesser lights among omnidirectional condensers. I'm referring to the AT4022 and AT8010, the Naiants, the Busman Audios, the CAD e70, the THE mics, etc. (I'm intentionally leaving out brand "B", and I don't mean Beyerdynamic). Do any of these hold a candle to the brighter lights? I'm interested in true pressure transducers rather...

View Post

Poor man's version of a Yamaha CS-80?

Find a Yamaha E70 and build this: http://www.brassee.com/files/How_to_build_your_own_Son_Of_GX_complete.pdf YouTube YouTube YouTube You'll have 2xCS80s and a mono synth on the pedals. There's one on CL right now for $1,200. Or you can use it as is like a preset only CS80.

View Post

Yamaha collecting ideas about a possible CS80 remake

Well no I don't. I have a ton of Yamaha gear in: CP70 PS20 x 2 Yamaha flute Yamaha upright piano DX7 Tenori Electone E70 FG acoustic Telecaster custom copy (lawsuit) Probably more I can't remember off the top of my head. I'd probably buy the Yamaha but not because of an ethical choice, they did their own cloning back in the day. I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?