The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Engineered and built in the USA, the new E100S large diaphragm supercardioid condenser has the lowest noise floor in its class (3.7 dBA) and the smooth, vintage tone and robust low end CAD is known for. The bootstrapped, full differential Quadra-FET™ front end delivers high sensitivity and low distortion, plus CAD’s proprietary circuitry ensures the highest performance.

• The nickel plated 1 inch capsule delivers accurate phasing on instruments, and a full rich vocal tone, accentuated by the extended low frequency response.
  • Features include an 80Hz hi-pass filter and a 10dB pad.
  • From vocals to percussion, acoustic instruments and everything in between, the CAD Equitek E100S will prove to be one of the most versatile tools in your microphone locker, in the studio or on stage.
  • Vintage wood grain cherry case and stealth shock mount included.
  • 48V Phantom power is required.

Discussions

CAD E100S, my god, what a microphone! Unbelievable

Some gear slut HERE and ALL the folks on recordinghacks.com said this CAD E100s was just incredible. Finally got one, after much testing, i just ordered ANOTHER ONE. Ive got a small pile of mics, 22 as I recall, tested many more. CAD E100S, you're the catz ass kfhkh my youtube video...

View Post

I own a TLM103 and have been recording directly into interface but am not satisfied &

...panels and traps etc and it is THE single biggest, most noticeable upgrade my work space has ever had. The Equitek E100s mic (which, if it works for your voice is very worth a look for something richer/darker) that I thought was functional but nothing special suddenly sounded WOW on my voice and has...

View Post

Mic shopping, looking for value

I am interested to see if a little more treatment makes any difference in the sound from the 635. It is an omni. Mics “hear” a uncontrolled low end in a room far better than you are aware of it. If you took that 635 to a room with effective treatment froml...

View Post