The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
To Bruce - a question regarding the closure of this section of the forum :(
Old 25th September 2006
Gear maniac

To Bruce - a question regarding the closure of this section of the forum :(

The inevitable is apon us - with this section of the forum coming to an end on October the 1st my question to you is - will you continue posting in other sections of the forum with your seemingly bottomless pit of knowledge and if so which section of the forum do you think you will find yourself fequenting most often ??

Thanks heaps for what you have contributed thus far, it has truley been THE best slices of information I have read on the web for a long time.

From
Matt Saggs
South Australia
Old 25th September 2006
Viking

I am going to miss my extreme Gearslutz adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saggsy View Post
The inevitable is apon us - with this section of the forum coming to an end on October the 1st my question to you is - will you continue posting in other sections of the forum with your seemingly bottomless pit of knowledge and if so which section of the forum do you think you will find yourself fequenting most often ??

Thanks heaps for what you have contributed thus far, it has truley been THE best slices of information I have read on the web for a long time.

From
Matt Saggs
South Australia
Matt....

I am going to miss my extreme Gearslutz adventure. I must say, in absolute truth, that I have never met a better bunch of music recording folks...

I have two major projects that are going to be very demanding of my time and efforts....

Thanks to My Gearslutz......

Bruce Swedien

Old 26th September 2006
Gear nut

Just be sure to pop back in from time to time. We really appreciate your experienced input.

Peace,
Dewey
Old 26th September 2006
Lives for Jesus

Thumbs up

Bruce,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience with us ,

I hope you will visit this forum from time to time

Have fun on the new projects

steve perkins

Search this Thread
Search this Thread: