The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I like to make a mix.....
Old 20th September 2006
Viking

I like to make a mix.....

to my Darling Gearslutz....

I like to make a mix that you can step in to, and walk around in!!!

Bruce Swedien
Old 20th September 2006
Gear Addict

Reminds me of the 360 experience at Epcot China exhibit movie where you were immersed in video and audio. I like it so much I wrote to the composer in Bejing China. Talk about music that moves you! I think that's what you mean! Yes ?
Old 20th September 2006
Gear maniac

Dear Bruce,
i will come tomorrow if you want me to come. You are my sound engineer guide ...i am so hungry to learn more and more.
I take a airplane when you want
Best regards,
Julien Apruzzese.
Old 21st September 2006
Lives for gear

Sonic space is your friend
Old 21st September 2006
Gear addict

And maybe hear the trumpetplayer breath in and feel air coming from the Sax,....
Maybe smell the smoke of the pianoplayers reefer and pick up the scent of that $1 parfume the bars hooker is wearing,....

It would be so awesome not to record sound and space alone,... a real multimedia experience is what I want.

I want homestereoequipment that lets me mix my favorite music over and over again,..... I want to mix a song from perspective of the singer but also wanna hear what the bassplayer hears....

Maybe even get rid of that policemanvoice that tells people to clear the site in "Smooth Criminal" heh

Booshy
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search