The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
About Somthing You Said in your 7 People Thread.
Old 3rd September 2006
Gear Head

About Somthing You Said in your 7 People Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Swedien View Post
Even with all that excitement, I was beginning to think that I would soon have to leave Minneapolis if I was ever going to be able to do anything truly significant in the music recording industry. In my heart I knew that what I really wanted to do was to record major musical acts for major record labels.

Bruce Swedien

Hey Bruce,

First off I want to say that youve done a great job as a guest moderator here and I have really enjoyed everything youve had to say.

Looking at the way the industry works now, what do you think you would do if you had turned 18 this year and were just starting you carrer?

Matt
Old 4th September 2006
Viking

I am the same guy that I was when I turned 18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im That Guy View Post
Hey Bruce,

First off I want to say that youve done a great job as a guest moderator here and I have really enjoyed everything youve had to say.

Looking at the way the industry works now, what do you think you would do if you had turned 18 this year and were just starting you carrer?

Matt
Matt.....

Well, I am the same guy, basically, that I was when I turned 18. I am also a very happy guy. I am doing what I really love to do. I am MAKING MUSIC!!!

I don't think there is anything else, or anyone else, that I would want to do or to be!!!

"LIFE IS A DREAM!!!" - MAMBO, ARE YOU OUT THERE???

BRUCE SWEDIEN

Old 5th September 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Swedien View Post
I am MAKING MUSIC!!!

I don't think there is anything else, or anyone else, that I would want to do or to be!!!

"LIFE IS A DREAM!!!" - MAMBO, ARE YOU OUT THERE???

BRUCE SWEDIEN

Brusky a.k.a. MixMaster DeLuxe...

Isn't that a wonderful place ---> you among twenty-one-thousand engineers from all over the planet

later

Mambo a.k.a. Baron Alzheimer

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search