The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Tube microphone - includes psu, spider, wind screen, VoxLinkTube-cable, case AND manual

Discussions

Slate Digital Launches The VIRTUAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM

...Yugoslavia. Here is my actual mic stock: Large diagram condensers 2x Neumann U47 tube with VF14 1x Andreas Grosser Voxorama VS47 1x Neumann M49 1x Brauner VMX 2x AKG C12 Siemens version SM204 2x Neumann U67 1x Neumann M269 1x Neumann SM69 2x Neumann U87 (P48) Small diagram condensers 2x Neumann KM 84 2x Neumann KM 54 1x Neumann KM56 2x AKG C28 1x Lomo 19A19 Ribbon 2xSandhill 6011A 2x Royer 122 2x EMI Abbey...

View Post

Brauner VMX/VME vs. Telefunken ELA M 251T vs. Sony C800G?

I'm looking to purchase the one and only microphone that I will use to record my voice and acoustic guitar. Considering: Brauner VMX Sony C800G Telefunken ELAM 251T (with CK13 capsule) Searches on gearslutz and google have yielded a couple of very short examples of the Brauner VM1 and VMX on vocals but I would like to hear full...

View Post

Brauner VMX/VME vs. Telefunken ELA M 251T vs. Sony C800G?

Thank you for the audio files comparing the VMX and VM1. There have been good suggestions in this thread, and I ended up ordering a Telefunken Ela M 251T! It's a substantial investment for me as a singer/songwriter who doesn't own a commercial studio, but it's a lifetime investment. I will be using it to record...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?