The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Variable pattern, switchable-mode general-purpose mono valve microphone with a VM1A position and a new super vocal mode.

Discussions

sony c 800g or Brauner VMA

hi anyway im ready to buy the mic now, i want to go for brauner VMA but i want to take you suggestion brauner VMA or sony c800g which one will you suggest me? thanks in advance

View Post

High end nearfield test

...they do offer they do very well. I have recorded some drums from the speakers thru a mono Brauner VMA. This way you can easily hear any phase anomalies that will appear by the mono summing of the microphone and the differences in frequency response and overall balance. I have spent most of...

View Post

Brauner VMX/VME vs. Telefunken ELA M 251T vs. Sony C800G?

...2020, 35 dB gain, no comp, no EQ Converters: Black Lion Audio white sparrow Antelope 10MX clock Cables: Vovox Sonorus and above Mics: Brauner VMA (2018 capsule, Vovox Sonorus cable) Dieter Schöpf Convert Fet 800 Dieter Schöpf MC251 (Tube, no longer produced. But you can order a Convert Tube with the 251 head, so it should be similar to that) Popfilter: Pauly...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?