The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Panther is designed to solve the most common issues you face when mixing stereo tracked instruments. It has everything you need to prevent (or create!) volume, phase and tonal differences between the left and right channels of your track. With Panther, you get independent EQ, Gain, Pan and Delay control over each channel. Panther also provides a Mid/Side option to give you complete control over the stereo field of your tracks.

Discussions

NOS audio panther active ribbon microphone ?

It reads like you are taking ownership of this product. Is that true? If so, do you care to elaborate some more on the microphone, other products and so on? Just curious, without opening this thread up to becoming a big advertisement for your company, that is.

View Post

So Many Want Exclusive

...how it was needed to justify their higher price. And this is why I always arrive at meetings with a pet panther wearing a gold rolex.

View Post

Drake "Scorpion" album discussion thread

...Drake (and Drake's team) fan but I appreciate all music. It wasn't as original or conceptual as say KOD, Black panther, DAYTONA, and a few others released this year, but was anyone else really expecting that standard? Great year for commercial hip hop and I have discovered a lot of newer undiscovered acts doing...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?