The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Product Information Every guitar enthusiast knows how important it is to have a quality pedal, and the Boss CS-2 can help you bring your guitar tone to the next level. This Japanese-made compression sustainer guitar effects pedal will increase your performance abilities with its sound modulations. Level and sustain controls allow you to easily adjust your instrument tone. For your convenience, the Boss CS2 features an AC adapter as well as the ability to utilize a 9V battery for a power supply. Adding to its value and versatility are the quarter-inch jack input and quarter-inch jack output connector. Manufactured in the 1980s, this Boss CS-2 compression sustainer offers impressive sound effects and portability.

Discussions

What if this new M-Audio supports PT M-Powered? 18 digital I/O at 96kHz

Oh... and Holy Cow! Are you kidding me? I just updated to cs1, I'll have to check this out. cs2 has been available since Friday. Who's upgraded to that? If this is a mistake on Digi's part, I think cs1 will suit me fine for the next few years. jkthtyrt

View Post

Nine Inch Nails synths

...looper. Line6 DL-4 green delay (an absolute must-have, my favorite delay ever). Bottom shelf = Boss NS-2 noise gate, Boss CS-2 compressor, Boss PS-3 pitch shifter, Boss ODB-3 bass overdrive, MXR Super Gate, MXR Hendrix Fuzz (my most-used fuzz pedal), MXR sub machine, Prescription Electronics Experience pedal (very NIN-like destruction fuzz), Z-Vex Machine and...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?