The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

High-quality large diaphragm condenser microphone specifically tuned to deliver beautiful vocals with a Brite/Normal Switch giving you a modern upfront sound or darker vintage sound.

Discussions

Bock 241

"The Bock 241 is an update of the beautiful Bock 151, but now an unquestionably exacting equivalent to the Bock 251 in cardioid mode because of refinements to the head-grille and mic body. The Bock 241 is the same mic, same capsule, same amplifier, same HF +/- switch, and same power...

View Post

DiBiQuadro Bronze the first 3rd party Acqua Library for Acustica N4P(free)/N4 is out!

...to switch from -/+18dB to -4/+6dB: Hi-Res is selectable by pressing the Hi-Res LED or scale indications on Gain markers. - 241 steps available for a precision of 0.25dB circa on boost in normal mode and 0.1dB in Hi-Res mode - Out knob does not reset anymore; range has been changed from -192/+6dB to -/+24dB - A...

View Post

Bock 241 vs Bock 251 for male vocals

First, has anyone used/tried both the Bock 241 and Bock 251? I'm looking for one great mic for my male vocals. After much research and communication I'm leaning hard towards the Bock 251. I know demoing in my own environment is best, just hard to procure one of these to do so. My budget will...

View Post

Video Guides