The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Sealed over-ear premium headphones with built-in amp FEATURES:

• Built-in audiophile amplifier for true high-fidelity sound on any device
  • 50mm drivers custom-tuned for a superior soundstage
  • Refined personalized fit for superior comfort
  • Sealed over-ear design for immersive isolation
  • Racecar-inspired multi-jointed headband design keeps earcups parallel at all times for superior comfort and sound
  • Powers on and off automatically when headphones are opened and closed
  • Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime; Sadie continues to play music even when battery has no charge

Discussions

New editor needed

Hello Sequoia, Pyramix and Sadie users, The rumor mill has it that Magix is putting on hold, and probably not going to move ahead with porting Sequoia for the Mac OS. I'm not entirely surprised, but slightly disappointed. I was dying to own Sequoia for Mac. I recently donated my old Pyramix turnkey system (it was...

View Post

The difference between 44.1k and 96k is INSANE

...can happen with digits that can degrade the sound. I find that if I rip a CD into the SADIE, it sounds better than the CD!"

View Post

Best Mastering DAW 2019 ?

really weird questions. T-Racks? Ozone? those are not DAWs. 64 bit transparent huh? there is no best. it's about ergonomics - diff people prefer diff. tools. tailored for mastering? Wavelab, Samp/Sequoia, Sadie, Pyramix ...some would say Reaper too.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?