The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Blue Bluebird Condenser Microphone is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser, utilizing Blue's renowned microphone technology and Class-A discrete circuit.

Discussions

What are some of the most crystal clear vocal mics?

Hey guys. I've been using a Blue Bluebird mic for sometime going into a DBX 286s using only its 80Hz filter and de esser, my vocals are coming out fine when I compare to commercial songs already out but i feel as though I could be getting maybe 10-15% more clarity/transparency...like going from 720P...

View Post

So what's your favorite mic on these vocalists? Any surprises?

...work great for example on a guitar cab, it sound's like it has built in exciter Blue Baby Bottle - usable Blue Bluebird - unusable Blue Bottle - usable Bock 251 - unusable - it's too bright to me, I wouldn't like to have to mix it Bock iFet - usable Chandler REDD - great - great body, great sibilants,...

View Post

Stephen Stills Acoustic Guitar sound

When "buffalo Springfield again" was released in October 67, I was enthralled with the Martin break on bluebird. I'd been going to see the band on a regular basis and they didn't play the tune like the studio version. It's kinda amazing to hear that extreme compression on bluebird...and the massive release (as well...

View Post